• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
paul woods fan club

tkachuk could bring a cup

Rate this topic

i dont know how much he's making this year cuz there was some kind of defered or average salary controversey or something is what i remember , but if you put tkachuk with datsyuk itd be an unstoppable force . with zetterbergs line itd give us 2 very good lines to go with a great defence . then maybe get a vet goalie cheap at deadline to go with ozzie . and could probably get tkachuk cheap .

i dont know how much he's making this year cuz there was some kind of defered or average salary controversey or something is what i remember , but if you put tkachuk with datsyuk itd be an unstoppable force . with zetterbergs line itd give us 2 very good lines to go with a great defence . then maybe get a vet goalie cheap at deadline to go with ozzie . and could probably get tkachuk cheap .

Tkachuk is past his prime. Well past it.

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

Seeing as keith weighs as much as dats and Zet combined i'd doubt he could keep up with either.

LOL

doesn't matter how good he is - he will NEVER win a cup

his presence in the dressing room and on the team has prevented this since the second he came into this league

sure, he can score, but he can't get a team to rally behind him... he's a jerk

i know this from first-hand, personal experience (watching him play roller hockey with my older brother in a recreation summer competition)

tkachuk is poison in the dressing room and he'll never change

haha - trust me - you don't want him

Tkachuk is one of those players who shows up to practice every now and then and if it does not suit him, he does not participate.