• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
spydrwebb

manny likely will land in st louis

Rate this topic

reports from st louis radio KFNS confirm that mclaughlin is close to adding legace to their roster... i have no idea how close but apparently they were pursuing biron and legace and feel biron's demand will be too high.

no telling if/when this deal will transpire.

i'm happy that manny will probably find a home... it's a shame what happened to him, regardless of last year's playoffs.

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

Meh Good Goalie and good team player but he just can't perform in the playoffs. Stl would be good for him. BEst of luck Manny!

reports from st louis radio KFNS confirm that mclaughlin is close to adding legace to their roster... i have no idea how close but apparently they were pursuing biron and legace and feel biron's demand will be too high.

no telling if/when this deal will transpire.

i'm happy that manny will probably find a home... it's a shame what happened to him, regardless of last year's playoffs.

I actually hope they get Biron so we dont have to worry about him, altough it'd be nice to see manny get a job

Meh Good Goalie and good team player but he just can't perform in the playoffs. Stl would be good for him. BEst of luck Manny!

TEAM PLAYER? This dude has a terrible attitude. I hope the Blues pass on him and he ends up in Europe but at the same time I am relishing him being a Blue. We will get to beat the hell out of him 8 times :D .

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

TEAM PLAYER? This dude has a terrible attitude. I hope the Blues pass on him and he ends up in Europe but at the same time I am relishing him being a Blue. We will get to beat the hell out of him 8 times :D .

......... Rofl Have you ever heard of him downplaying ANY PLAYER ON THE RED WINGS ROSTER? The Answer is No. He is a very optimistic guy who just can't handle pla yoff pressure. If he ever learns how to deal with the spotlight on him than watchout!

Legace is a class act player and a team player, he has never done a THING to prove otherwise. Because he makes a few comments ABOUT HIMSELF and HIS play does not make him not a team player. He always supports the team and does what he can, it was his first time starting for the season and his first playoff experience as a starter and it proved too much for him, it's not all his fault, the whole team shut down, left him hanging a few too many times, but it was partly his fault, I hope he gets a starting job somewhere because he is a talented goalie, and like many people in many different fathoms of life, he deserves more than just one shot. The fact that he got booted after one disappointing playoff loss is overreacting, and he should have been given one more chance to prove himself. The guy went 37-6 in the regular season, there's no doubt he has the skill to perform and as the above poster mentioned, if he can learn to handle the pressure, watch out.

Legace is a class act player and a team player, he has never done a THING to prove otherwise. Because he makes a few comments ABOUT HIMSELF and HIS play does not make him not a team player. He always supports the team and does what he can, it was his first time starting for the season and his first playoff experience as a starter and it proved too much for him, it's not all his fault, the whole team shut down, left him hanging a few too many times, but it was partly his fault, I hope he gets a starting job somewhere because he is a talented goalie, and like many people in many different fathoms of life, he deserves more than just one shot. The fact that he got booted after one disappointing playoff loss is overreacting, and he should have been given one more chance to prove himself. The guy went 37-6 in the regular season, there's no doubt he has the skill to perform and as the above poster mentioned, if he can learn to handle the pressure, watch out.

Yeah because you know the guys LOVE being in the dressing room with a guy who has no cofidence in his own ability. 37-6 because he was a Red Wing. I hope he goes to the Blues so we can kick his ass 8 times a year. He is a useless playoff goalie..he blew it TWICE. He was sketchy against Nashville in 04 and he confirmed his s***tiness in the playoffs this past year. He wont learn to handle the pressure. People just dont LEARN to cope with the pressure when they are 32 years old. Screw Legace, he will end up playing in Europe like Corey Hirsch and Joaqin Gage. :lol:

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

Yeah because you know the guys LOVE being in the dressing room with a guy who has no cofidence in his own ability. 37-6 because he was a Red Wing. I hope he goes to the Blues so we can kick his ass 8 times a year. He is a useless playoff goalie..he blew it TWICE. He was sketchy against Nashville in 04 and he confirmed his s***tiness in the playoffs this past year. He wont learn to handle the pressure. People just dont LEARN to cope with the pressure when they are 32 years old. Screw Legace, he will end up playing in Europe like Corey Hirsch and Joaqin Gage. :lol:

And he'll still be making around a couple million more than u'll ever see in the russian super league if he goes. Why are people so insecure that they have to downplay an incredible athlete who tries his best? :rolleyes:

And he'll still be making around a couple million more than u'll ever see in the russian super league if he goes. Why are people so insecure that they have to downplay an incredible athlete who tries his best? :rolleyes:

If trying his best means giving up terrible goals in the worst possible moments means he is an incredible athelete there is something terribly wrong. :lol:

Hey just because you reflect your own sad ass aspirations onto Legace, doesn't mean he's heading down the same type of path you are, people change, it is inevitable, in all walks of life, and you have no say in what anyone can or cannot do. I realize it is your job to cut down others because it's easy to do and you don't have to answer for such actions, but you have Legace pegged all wrong, he didn't blow two playoff apperances, it's easy to see you just like to exaggerate your facts to make it look in your favor. This past season was the FIRST time Legace was our starter, you can't say he blew it because he was tossed into a situation a few years back and lost a game or two, that's BS. He blew the first playoffs he started in, but so did the rest of the team with the exception of maybe 4 players... He was down on himself, yes, but it was also the first time he's experienced the pressure and people learn from their mistakes. How many times has Brodeur lost in the playoffs because of lackluster play? Or how about Turco? Or Hasek? Or any other veteran successful goaltenders? But yeah, let's rip Legace's head off and talk about how s***ty he is after one disappointing playoff run by him, that makes perfect sense, grow up guy.

Hey just because you reflect your own sad ass aspirations onto Legace, doesn't mean he's heading down the same type of path you are, people change, it is inevitable, in all walks of life, and you have no say in what anyone can or cannot do. I realize it is your job to cut down others because it's easy to do and you don't have to answer for such actions, but you have Legace pegged all wrong, he didn't blow two playoff apperances, it's easy to see you just like to exaggerate your facts to make it look in your favor. This past season was the FIRST time Legace was our starter, you can't say he blew it because he was tossed into a situation a few years back and lost a game or two, that's BS. He blew the first playoffs he started in, but so did the rest of the team with the exception of maybe 4 players... He was down on himself, yes, but it was also the first time he's experienced the pressure and people learn from their mistakes. How many times has Brodeur lost in the playoffs because of lackluster play? Or how about Turco? Or Hasek? Or any other veteran successful goaltenders? But yeah, let's rip Legace's head off and talk about how s***ty he is after one disappointing playoff run by him, that makes perfect sense, grow up guy.

Tossed into a situation? A star would have excelled there. I see that as him being given a chance. Legace has not been signed by any team for a reason, he is not a starter, he is the best backup...BACKUP. How many times has Brodeur won in the playoffs? Turco is crap in the playoffs. Hasek, Brodeur and other vets give their teams a chance to win. Legace as we know is not capable of doing such.

man u need to shut the f*** up u would never be able to handle the pressure of goaltending in detroit and i hope he wins a cup with another teamin the east so he can beat us in the finals, he desirves it u ass f***

man u need to shut the f*** up u would never be able to handle the pressure of goaltending in detroit and i hope he wins a cup with another teamin the east so he can beat us in the finals, he desirves it u ass f***

Manny Legace will never win a Stanley Cup with any team. Every team in the East pretty much has their goaltending figured out...and even if they dont Legace is not the answer. Legace is not capable of winning a series in the playoffs let alone the Stanley Cup. You should probably see a therapist about this anger of your's or you can keep it up and get kicked off the boards.

Manny Legace will never win a Stanley Cup with any team. Every team in the East pretty much has their goaltending figured out...and even if they dont Legace is not the answer. Legace is not capable of winning a series in the playoffs let alone the Stanley Cup. You should probably see a therapist about this anger of your's or you can keep it up and get kicked off the boards.

aw dude o s*** u got me

Lets just hope that we have to play St. Louis in the first round next year..... :P

LOL now thats funny :D

Yeah im thinkin if this was in GD ud be banned already....if ur not right now, i dont know

Edited by wingsdiehard13

Im guessing hes young and angry , or grown up and lives a really sad life. But anyways, I dont think Legace will win a cup unless its in a backup role on some sweet or lucky team

young and angry and your probably right

LOL now thats funny :D

Yeah im thinkin if this was in GD ud be banned already....if ur not tight now, i dont know

what? :hehe: