• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
MaynardJKeenan

Hasek 2 Detroit

Rate this topic

that ek guy says Hasek to Detroit an E4. I hope not. sorry, don't know how to link, it's hockeybuzz.com.

Rumor mills that ------> way. Also Eklund cant hit the broad side of a barn with a huge rock so i wouldnt trust that too much. Hasek is the only decent option in free agency right now though...

Guest Crymson

Ohhhhhhh dear ******* god I have never wanted him to be more wrong in my life.

I don't think Eklund has been correct about Red Wings business in recent memory.

After a few times of hearing "Eklund says this" and "Eklund says that," followed by a discussion of the rumors until it was clear that absolutely nothing was going to happen, I stopped listening.

He's like one of those bots; he has one command line, and into it goes a random team and a package on one side, and another random team and package on the other. Voila.

Yeah they aren't going to sign Hasek, they'll go with Osgood and Liv/MacDonald before they go with Hasek again... By the way, heard through the grape-vine that the Wings are talking to Philly about Esche... Just putting it out there, Ithink I saw that on hockeynations.com/forums

Maybe I can get Eklund to say that I am getting a 1.25 mil per year deal to stay home and watch hockey this season. Yea, thats it...

Edited by Hit

Guest Giggy847

Eklund is pretty good source for rumors, ilove reading what he has to say. even if it doesnt always agree with what i think.

Eklund is pretty good source for rumors, ilove reading what he has to say. even if it doesnt always agree with what i think.

If that isn't sarcasm, I demand documented proof that he is a good source.

XM reported that Holland has already made a heavily incentived contract offewr to Hasek this weekend. This rumor is unfortunately true. :angry:

Eh, Eklund is on XM sometimes. And on Home Ice, I know they get some of their rumors from Eklund. Therefore, there's little credibility on Home Ice (which is a shame, since it would be nice to have a GOOD hockey channel on XM).