• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
paul woods fan club

isbister and rasmussen ratings ?

Rate this topic

i see us needing a big forward or 2 to play with our small centers and do the heavy work in front of net and along boards . so looking at ufa's i see 2 that may be able to do said job from what i read , so im wondering what the group thinks about these 2 guys . theres another that doesnt fit my player acquisition profile but i think is a good 4th line guy and thats park from vancouver , he's a heads up hockey player that hustles and sticks his nose into the conflict . and say for instance we could trade maltby for something i would believe that park could replace him and save us money . so im wondering how group see's park .

Edited by paul woods fan club

i see us needing a big forward or 2 to play with our small centers and do the heavy work in front of net and along boards . so looking at ufa's i see 2 that may be able to do said job from what i read , so im wondering what the group thinks about these 2 guys . theres another that doesnt fit my player acquisition profile but i think is a good 4th line guy and thats park from vancouver , he's a heads up hockey player that hustles and sticks his nose into the conflict . and say for instance we could trade maltby for something i would believe that park could replace him and save us money . so im wondering how group see's park .

Rasmussen is ok, but we have Bootland (or so I hope) Isbister is a chronic underachiever, he would give this board fits if this team signed him. Pass

theres another that doesnt fit my player acquisition profile but i think is a good 4th line guy and thats park from vancouver , he's a heads up hockey player that hustles and sticks his nose into the conflict . and say for instance we could trade maltby for something i would believe that park could replace him and save us money . so im wondering how group see's park .

Although I like Richard Park, we already have enough players like him even if we did trade Maltby away. IMO, Cleary is just a bigger version of Park.

But I'm sure somebody will scoop him up before training camp starts.