• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
detroitballer

Carter set to sign with...

Rate this topic

According to some reports the Toronto Leafs are expecting to add Carter this weekend. Take it or leave it, its a rumor. http://hockeytraderumors.com/article7214.html

Other so called sources (eklund) says Carter may have decied to sign with the Wings.

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?post_id=2371

I would like to see him added to the roster but Eklund is an idiot.

Edited by detroitballer

I would like to see him added to the roster but Eklund is an idiot.

yeah, among other worthless predictions... he also has hasek going to detroit. kenny has said on record several times that he has no interest in making that happen.

eklund's a tool.

According to hockeynations.com/forums, The Wings have offered Carter a 2.4 mill contract for 1 or 2 seasons, and Carter is deciding betweeen Toronto and Detroit. Also I remember reading something before the weekend about Carter likely is lowering his demands now knowing he wont' get 3 million.

According to hockeynations.com/forums, The Wings have offered Carter a 2.4 mill contract for 1 or 2 seasons , and Carter is deciding betweeen Toronto and Detroit. Also I remember reading something before the weekend about Carter likely is lowering his demands now knowing he wont' get 3 million.

No way in hell they offered Carter a two year contract. They wouldve offered Markov a two year contract, hell they wouldve offered Nolan a two year contract before Carter. They wont be stuck with that sad sack for more than a season.

yeah, among other worthless predictions... he also has hasek going to detroit. kenny has said on record several times that he has no interest in making that happen.

eklund's a tool.

Well, he was right on that one... :ph34r:

:crazy:

is it a sign that the world is ending?

If Carter does go to the Leafs, there are still other options out there. I still wouldnt mind Afinogenov, or we should get Bondra. Why not get both and start to rebuild a Russian 5 line, even though bondra is Ukrainian. Hes kinda old too though..

eklund's a tool.

That's funny reading now spydrwebb :lol:

Haha thats hilarious to read now

If Carter does go to the Leafs, there are still other options out there. I still wouldnt mind Afinogenov, or we should get Bondra. Why not get both and start to rebuild a Russian 5 line, even though bondra is Ukrainian. Hes kinda old too though..

Umm Bondra is Slovakian.