• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
spydrwebb

hasek

Rate this topic

since we made a goalie move, i'm curious to know who supports it.

three attempts were made to create a simple poll but LGW kept giving me errors.

Edited by spydrwebb

i think we should have just let the rookies play so what if we dont make the playoffs for a year we would be better off down the road

I was horrified when i heard detroit was signing hasek again. he's a great goalie, but hes always hurt, and at bad times for the team. like last season for ottawa. So i'm undecided...but he's still a better pick then BELFOUR!!!!! :blink:

i think we should have just let the rookies play so what if we dont make the playoffs for a year we would be better off down the road

Best thing would be to develop those rookies a bit before we bring em up

As long as he stays healthy for the playoffs is all that matters. If he does that and takes us far into the posteason he'll be a god to all you ney sayers... I still don't like the way he retired then wanted back after us aquiring Cujo...What a monkey wrench that was...still don't forgive him for that...Sorry to say Manny is a GREAT back up and or a regular season goalie but he can never steal a game the way a healthy Dom can...NEVER... :thumbup::thumbup:

Hasek is the only good move the Wings made all summer.

not really ... danny markov is a better move

Yeah? Wow. It will be interesting to see how many games Danny is gonna save for the Wings by standing on his head this season in comparision to Dominik.

I'm glad we have Hasek...but for the life of me I can't understand why we didn't keep Manny

Yeah Hasek was a good move, he was cheap and if key word being IF his groin can hold up for the season.. And the reason why we didn't keep manny around its because he didn't play well in the playoffs, and we all know that when a goalie playing for the wings doesn't perform in the playoffs hes out of luck and looking for work