• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Mychal1216km

Hasek this year

Rate this topic

Hasek  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I was wondering what others think how Hasek will do this year with the Wings.

I have the idea the if he doesnt have the groin injury, he will do pretty good not the best of his career but good enough to get us at least throught the first 2 rounds of the playoffs.

Edited by Mychal1216km

you create a poll but unwilling to state your own opinion on hasek. come'on man. :thumbdown:

I guess he's not the only one that didn't vote, because I was the first one to vote!! haha! :P

I think he'll be fine until he get hurt and I think he will get hut sometime this year. The key is to play Ozzy enough this year to keep Dom going though the play offs. If we can make it to the play offs with Dom in good health you never now what could happen! <_<

I believe Hasek will be solid when he's healthy, but I doubt he'll finish the season. I would love to be proven wrong though.

I dont think he'll play enough game to get seriously hurt. I could see him playing like 45 - 55 games and thats pretty much it. Ozzy will fill in for the rest.

Just the fact that Dominik is playing w/ the Wings at all will be "Amazing"! But seriously, I believe that he will have a great season because he has something to prove and obviously he likes playing for the Wings.

I think it's going to depend largely on his health. He showed last year that when he's healthy he can still be one of the top goalies in the game, and if we can play Osgood enough this year so as to keep Dom fresh for the Playoffs, then I think he'll have a good to very good year. However, if we try to play him in too many games and he breaks down, he will look very average.

Seems like he's trying to take better care of his past injuries so i think we are in for similar numbers from last year but without as many games being played.