• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

vladdy16

Attention RWN HQ

Rate this topic

Aargh. Put me on the "tentative" list. I may have a family commitment that day. I'll let you know within the next few days.

No, no, no, no, no. You've already RSVPed. This has been planned for over a month. This has been rescheduled. There is no backing out now. You're in.

not sure if I am going to make it now. I got fired this afternoon from work. Not even a month into the job and they cut me loose based on not working as quickly as everyone else. I am a mess right now so it might just depend on how I feel.

Okay, who is all coming?

Would it be out of the realm of possibility to "delay" the start closer to 5-ish?

(It's NFL Opening Weekend and it's hard to pry me from the couch -- and damn near impossible to get me off my butt in the Seattle/Detroit game is actually CLOSE in the 3rd/4th quarter.)

Too bad the Wings/Tigers Alumni game wasn't announced sooner. Would've been cool to make a day of it with that game and then Hockeytown Cafe or Cheli's right after.

I'm still hopeful that I can make it. My only problem is that I'm seriously dead broke. And considering I'd have to drive to Detroit from East Lansing and then all the way back to Grand Rapids that evening. It might come down to how I'm feeling Sunday morning.

But at the moment, I'm pretty sure I'll be there.

Okay, who is all coming?

Would it be out of the realm of possibility to "delay" the start closer to 5-ish?

(It's NFL Opening Weekend and it's hard to pry me from the couch -- and damn near impossible to get me off my butt in the Seattle/Detroit game is actually CLOSE in the 3rd/4th quarter.)

Too bad the Wings/Tigers Alumni game wasn't announced sooner. Would've been cool to make a day of it with that game and then Hockeytown Cafe or Cheli's right after.

I may not leave my house until after the game is over, all depending on the score. It takes me any hour to get to Dearborn.

I am IN as long as everything with my grandpa is well that day. He has been in the hospital last few days with a blood clot and the recovery has been difficult. Thought we almost lost him the other day. Lately he is well tho and thinks look on the upside.

Any objections from anyone else on shifting the time to 5:30? It's fine with me.

Timothy, glad to hear you're up for coming as long as all is well with Grampa. I have my fingers crossed.

MSUDoubleJ, being dead broke is NO excuse!! I'm right there with ya, but I wouldn't miss this for the world. Well, maybe the world, but other than that..........

Timothy, glad to hear you're up for coming as long as all is well with Grampa. I have my fingers crossed.

Well he looked good again today. With a strange turn of events, I got my job back today. I went in to pick up my last paycheck today and talked to the store manager for a bit, one thing led to another and he re-instated me. He was unaware that I was let go and he was very upset that I was terminated during his time away at another store. My work schedule doesnt interfer with me going on sunday tho, only the condition of my grandpa.

Alright kids, don't expect me. :(

I'll have to make it to the next one. I can't afford it right now and I'd like to get back to GR at a decent time, which means I'd only be able to stay for an hour or so anyways.

I'm a pooper. Have fun though everyone!!

Thanks to all who showed up this evening. A very good time was had by all.

betterRed, have a safe journey out West.

Stevie Y, thanks for 22 years of distinguished service.

amberlynn25, you're on notice! You better have a very good excuse, young lady.

Had a great time, guys. Little Ava got a little upset on the way home but was fine once we got here.

I have to say I'm very pleased with how the fantasy football team faired today: an 84-26 demolition of my opponent. ;) So having Roy in today instead of Stallworth didn't have a big effect.

Thanks to all who showed up this evening. A very good time was had by all.

betterRed, have a safe journey out West.

Stevie Y, thanks for 22 years of distinguished service.

amberlynn25, you're on notice! You better have a very good excuse, young lady.

Uh-oh amberlynn....you are in trouble....she threatened me with all sorts of horrible punishments just for showing up 15 minutes late and making her wait at the bar :battle: :guns::tomato:

had a great time though. Can't wait to do it again.

I was there, but ididnt see any of ya! I was at the bar eating. I thuoght i saw your guys but i wasnt sure!

I looked around for you and didnt see ya. I think I was the only one that knew you from myspace as well. What time where you there??