• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
paul woods fan club

ilitch step in here and get us artukin

Rate this topic

m. ilitch besides the 02 cup your team has been floundering in the playoffs forever under hollands reign . everyone in michigan and ontario besides kenny says we need to add some size and grit . well an opportunity has sprung up in tampa bay with them being stupid enough not to give a possible super monster a little more money cuz they dont want to screw up the locker room or something . well it's time to step in and demand that holland attempt to steal artukin , a 3 way deal seems to be the proper tool to perform this task / theft . so pull out the badge and start retooling this club for cup running . because ARTUKINS LIKE GODZILLA , put him with dats for the begining of the next russian 5 , NOW !!!

m. ilitch besides the 02 cup your team has been floundering in the playoffs forever under hollands reign . everyone in michigan and ontario besides kenny says we need to add some size and grit . well an opportunity has sprung up in tampa bay with them being stupid enough not to give a possible super monster a little more money cuz they dont want to screw up the locker room or something . well it's time to step in and demand that holland attempt to steal artukin , a 3 way deal seems to be the proper tool to perform this task / theft . so pull out the badge and start retooling this club for cup running . because ARTUKINS LIKE GODZILLA , put him with dats for the begining of the next russian 5 , NOW !!!

You can't get what is not available.

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

Why do you waste time making these ridiculously stupid posts about player who arent available. Whats next griping about how Holland didnt sign Forsberg last year? I mean cmon your posts are just a list of incohereant thoughts with bold letters. Put some thought into them plz. :rolleyes:

Why do you waste time making these ridiculously stupid posts about player who arent available. Whats next griping about how Holland didnt sign Forsberg last year? I mean cmon your posts are just a list of incohereant thoughts with bold letters. Put some thought into them plz. :rolleyes:

so what if artukin dont play this year , if i get his rights i sign him next year . if he turns out good i dont term that stupid . what i term stupid is you or kenny not thinking of going after a player type we badly need and is possibly availible , im just thinking deeper than you which seems to be causing you frustration . i think maybe a shrink or some antidepressant drugs may help your condition .

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

so what if artukin dont play this year , if i get his rights i sign him next year . if he turns out good i dont term that stupid . what i term stupid is you or kenny not thinking of going after a player type we badly need and is possibly availible , im just thinking deeper than you which seems to be causing you frustration . i think maybe a shrink or some antidepressant drugs may help your condition .

Lol Since when does thinking "DEEPLY" about a subject include having little or no reason to sign an unavailable player who would do nothing for us on the offensive side? Honestly stop rambiling about somthing you clearly no nothing about. Honestly When i read posts like this I lose hope in the Human race. Im sure i need antidepressent ( SARCASM, MAYBE YOU'VE HEARD OF IT IN YOUR REDNECK TOWN) drugs for pointing out that

1. Your posts have really no point other than in your druken stupor you thought of a deal that in no way really benifit our team and wastes precious time of everyones life who reads it. Can I have my minute back?

2. You've made quite possibly 10 threads really about nothing but your "Ideas" with "credible sources" (Aka Nhl 06 for xbox automatic trading mode).

3. You honestly think that your a Gm. Please reread your paragraph. I mean Wtf is "if i get his rights i sign him next year". Will YOU sign him with your almighty power in the wings front office?

Look I know your the first one ever in your town/ Family/ City to own a computer but please shut your hill billy ass up. Your Views and the way you present them are a disgrace to schools for the special needed.

Edit= Removed some stuff that would probably get me banned.

Edited by EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

This is not a rumor once again PWFC

since youve wrongly complained about a few of my post not being rumors and thusly inappropriate here i figured ide inform you of your wrongness in order to hopefully save the site of future pouting . if you look under the rumor mill title it says DISCUSS POTENTIAL PLAYER SIGNINGS . so thats what i like doing all the time , thinking up how ide run the team because thats fun for me . i win this clash , now its time for my vegan dinner . goodday

Edited by paul woods fan club

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

since youve wrongly complained about a few of my post not being rumors and thusly inappropriate here i figured ide inform you of your wrongness in order to hopefully save the site of future pouting . if you look under the rumor mill title it says DISCUSS POTENTIAL PLAYER SIGNINGS . so thats what i like doing all the time , thinking up how ide run the team because thats fun for me . i win this clash , now its time for my vegan dinner . goodday

Since you WIN this clash, please explain to me why everyone dislikes you. At the very most please put " MY IDEA FOR THE WINGS: *******************" That was all i was saying before you tried to diss me. Please get over yourself. :rolleyes:

I love how you ignore my post but go straight to the 3 days old one. Did it take you that long to read hick? P.s. You must be some crappy farmer to have to be vegan. Even your cows dont like your hick ass.

P.S. I'D isnt spelled IDE. Go hit your wife since she obviously told you how to spell it wrong.

Edited by EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

You are a hero.

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

You are a hero.

I try. Read the other post. I think ts 100% true.

:lol: Ok lol im not sure why i read any topics started by 'paul woods fan club' HA its just a waste of time...You make me laugh tho with the ridiculous of ur posts :D

:lol: Ok lol im not sure why i read any topics started by 'paul woods fan club' HA its just a waste of time...You make me laugh tho with the ridiculous of ur posts :D

His mind likes to roam. Rumors and thoughts are the same thing in the paul woods fan club.

http://www.letsgowings.com/forums/index.ph...mp;#entry878018

Read my post at 6:09pm on August 13th

Any event has the potential to happen, Carter could sign for $600,000 tomorrow, wont happen but it could.