• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
WingsFan19

Wings show interest in Leetch?

Rate this topic

This is almost as good as saying the leafs will win the cup

WTF people have way to much time on thier hands to come up with these rumors....

And like me I have way to much time so i can post a reply!

:ph34r:

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

Well if this isn't the stupidest rumor that i've heard....

Depends on if you think paul's rambilings are actually rumors.

This would only make sense if we traded Schneider for say Marleau, because Leetch is comparable to Schneider and only 2 years older. We would get the winger we want and he would be golden with Zetterberg, they both would be anyway. This is all purely a pipe-dream as it never would happen. The only reason I mentioned Schneider for Marleau is because San Jose is apparently accepting offers for Marleau and they want a number one defensemen, he's the closest to a number 1 we would give up in my opinion and if Leetch is available, i'd say why not.

:rolleyes:

This would only make sense if we traded Schneider for say Marleau, because Leetch is comparable to Schneider and only 2 years older. We would get the winger we want and he would be golden with Zetterberg, they both would be anyway. This is all purely a pipe-dream as it never would happen. The only reason I mentioned Schneider for Marleau is because San Jose is apparently accepting offers for Marleau and they want a number one defensemen, he's the closest to a number 1 we would give up in my opinion and if Leetch is available, i'd say why not.

Schneider for Marleau wouldnt happen in a million years. That would be straight up robbery.

lol i think our "D" is set and i rather have Schneider anyways

You'd rather have Schneider than Marleau? You can't be serious, I pray you're not serious. Schneider's father would trade him for Marleau..... <_<

You'd rather have Schneider than Marleau? You can't be serious, I pray you're not serious. Schneider's father would trade him for Marleau..... <_<

Relax Barnes, he means he'd rather have Schneider than Leetch.

No idea how credible this information is but I figured it is good to pass along to the LGW forum for some good conversation.

Hockey Leaks

For what its worth I would rather have Leetch than Schneider too but for gods sake not both.If this were to happen I would make Barnes happy by jumping on the "Holland sucks"bandwagon.

Schneider for Marleau wouldnt happen in a million years. That would be straight up robbery.

But heres the real question.Would you trade Kronwall and and a prospect for Marleau?

But heres the real question.Would you trade Kronwall and and a prospect for Marleau?

Given the s***ty state that would leave the Wings defense in, not just currently but in the future...No. Lose Kronwall and you got nothin there...(in terms of youth and prospects on D)

Edited by Lou_Siffer

Leetch will NEVER play here...noe its his choice and he wants to stay in the east...little travel can you blame the old guy,,,6 years ago a VERY differant story...He was my keeper D-man for like 8 years...Visnovski in LA took his place this year...

That pretty much sums up my thoughts as well.

We simply don't need Leetch AND Schneider on the same team, so if we can move Schneider for a guy that can help us (Marleau) then maybe going after Leetch would make sense.

Still, there's about as much chance of this happening as there is of Kenny actually SIGNING some tough guys instead of just talking about it.