• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

wingzz

autographed memoribilia for sale

I redoing my basement and need to sell some of the many of the game used, autographed sticks I have, sticks include, stevie, hasik, belfore, osgood, roy, gilmore, ronnick, 1 signed by the whole NJ devils many more, I also have some gloves and lithographs and printing plates from the free press, I also have a autientic stevie y jersey with the stanley cup playoff patch.

Let me know what your looking for and I'll see if I can fill your needs.

I am just a collector that has collected way too much stuff and need to sell some of it (or my wife is going to kill me).

you can reach me at wingzz at ameritech dot net or by phone at 248-670-4553

I have some cert of auth. for some of the sticks I got from JLA or from charity auctions, but most of the items I chased the players down and got the sutographs myself.

They are all gaurenteed to be authentic.

You can view pics of my basement at click here if you look at the superbowl and new years eve pics you should get a good idea of the volume of stuff I have.

Thanks for taking the time to read this

Mike Moss

I redoing my basement and need to sell some of the many of the game used, autographed sticks I have, sticks include, stevie, hasik, belfore, osgood, roy, gilmore, ronnick, 1 signed by the whole NJ devils many more, I also have some gloves and lithographs and printing plates from the free press, I also have a autientic stevie y jersey with the stanley cup playoff patch.

I am just a collector that has collected way too much stuff and need to sell some of it (or my wife is going to kill me).

I have some cert of auth. for some of the sticks I got from JLA or from charity auctions, but most of the items I chased the players down and got the sutographs myself.

You can view pics of my basement at click here if you look at the superbowl and new years eve pics you should get a good idea of the volume of stuff I have.

Mike Moss

What autographed stuff of Stevie do you have? Also, what of your Stevie-signed stuff has a COA? I'd be willing to give up a kidney for a signed jersey, but if you only have a signed stick then that would be cool too. Let me know how much you're thinking for each piece and I'll let you know if I'm able to afford it.

Guest azwingnut19

Mike Moss

Are you selling any of your autograph photos? If so doo you still have the 8x10 yzerman,shanahan,murphy autograph from hockeytown authentics for sale, or the autographed photo of Steve Yzerman holding the cup from hockeytown authentics. I'm trying to to collect as many of the old hockeytown authentic autograph Red Wing pictures with the red marble type frames.

Thanks

Rich Esperti

Are you selling any of your autograph photos? If so doo you still have the 8x10 yzerman,shanahan,murphy autograph from hockeytown authentics for sale, or the autographed photo of Steve Yzerman holding the cup from hockeytown authentics. I'm trying to to collect as many of the old hockeytown authentic autograph Red Wing pictures with the red marble type frames.

Thanks

Rich Esperti

sorry those are a couple of the items I am keeping, I do have lots of Game used sticks(yzerman, shanahan, Roy, belfore, Gilmore, Ronick, entire 97 devils team, most any player from the wings from 1995 to 2001), a stevie y autograghed jersey, some frames and autographed printing plates from the front pages when they won the cup, took it to russia, met with the president, all framed in a smoke gray frame and matte

Mike Moss

Im seeking a federov 8X10 autograph for my son,he was a stanley cup baby,back to back years,if you do,how much?I have a joey kocur 8x10 holding stanley cup autograph picture i could give up,thank you.

Aside from the Yzerman jersey and stick, what other Yzerman items do you have? And how much would the stick be?

sorry the only thing left from stevie is a couple of pucks and a jersey

what game-used and/or auto'd sticks do you have left?

thanks.

I have a stick from every wing player from 95 to 2001, the only ones not for sale are stevie and nick L

all are game used and auto'd

What 8x10s (autographed) do you have left?

way too many to try to list, give me some names your looking for and I'll let you know what I have of that player, unless you live near Troy and then your welcome to come over and look at what's there

What stuff do you have from Hockeytown Authentics?

Also are you getting rid of any game used gloves?

Some of the sticks are from hockyytown and some of the gloves, for gloves I have murphy, (1) kozlov larinov, fetisov, federov,

The murphy gloves are from hockeytown, the russian ones are from the 98 playoffs, kovlov collected them to auction off to rasie money for vladdie and I ended up with all of them

way too many to try to list, give me some names your looking for and I'll let you know what I have of that player, unless you live near Troy and then your welcome to come over and look at what's there

I'm looking for the following players 8x10:

Sergi, Vladdy, Pavel, Hank, Flip, Draper, Maltby, Kocur, and Hasek.

Also, do you have any Vladdy sticks or gloves for sale?

Thanks.

Edited by CoryL

Thanks for the compliments

I do have a game used konstantinov stick but being a rare thing to find the price isn't cheap

as far as the 8x10's I don't have a lot of desire to send pics and deal with shipping for the value of 8x10's but if your local to the metro detroit area your welcome to come over and do some shopping

I have a Chris Osgood signed mini helmet with COA if anyone is interested. Moved from Detroit a few years ago and this is the last of my Red Wings goods. Let me know if anyone is interested.

how much

what sticks do you have left now?

too many to list, what players are you looking for, the one's that are gone are the lindstrom and Stevie Y but I have most other players from 95 to 00, prices are Dependant on the players but range from $75 to $300, I also have a J Ronick, a A McGuness, a devils stick signed by the whole team from a few years back, lots of goalie sticks including a E Belfore

too many to list, what players are you looking for, the one's that are gone are the lindstrom and Stevie Y but I have most other players from 95 to 00, prices are Dependant on the players but range from $75 to $300, I also have a J Ronick, a A McGuness, a devils stick signed by the whole team from a few years back, lots of goalie sticks including a E Belfore

pretty much just any sticks from Wings players, and if you have the odd Rangers stick that sounds good too :D