what are the prices for each player?

looking for:

zetterberg

datsyuk

holmstrom

draper

zetterberg not on team in 2000

datsyuk not on team in 2000

holmstrom I have 3 game used sticks, one from each of the grindliners and they are signed by all 3 of the guys, now I have to check if it was Draper, Maltby, Homer or Draper, Maltby, McArty but either way I'd sell the grindline sticks for $150 if it's a single Homer or Draper I'd let it go for $125

draper

Edited by wingzz

I do have some Stevie stuff left but I am leaving for Russia till the end of the year so I will not be able to do anything till after the new year.

If your interested in anything please contact me again after the new year

Thanks

Mike

hey there. i have a red wings russian 5 signed lithograph. signed by larionov, fedorov, konstantinov, fetisov and koslov. item is in mint cond. and has benn framed ever since i bought it 10 some odd yrs ago . im looking for $600/bo. i live in boston now. i have pics to send. please contact me at sigpi73584@hotmail.com for info---chris

I am interested in any autographed items or game used items you have from Hockeytown Authentics w/ Hologram and COA's - can you shoot me a list and pics? t.vermeulen@comcast.net

Thanks!

It will take me some time to go through everything to get it together but I'l send you a list asap