• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Yzerman#19

Who will win Art Ross in 2007?

Rate this topic

Who will win Art Ross in 2007  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

These choices represent the Top 10 in Points Per Game Average in the 2006 regular season.

Sorry no Wings on the list. But I kinda wanted to cut down on the homer votes anyway.

If someone wants to post a vote for Hank or Pavel that is obviously totally cool.

Me? I would love to see Ovechkin win it but, I am guessing Joe Thornton will win again.

There was a similar poll on TSN last week. Curious to see what LGW comes up with.

Edited by Yzerman#19

I would love to see Ovechkin win it but, I am guessing Joe Thornton will win again.

id also love to see ovechkin win it, maybe the year after next he'll have someone on his team to help his cause

I, Alexander Ovechkin, shall win the Art Ross trophy in 2007. With or with out help.

Thank You for your support.

If Evgeni Malkin did not get injured, I wonder where he would of finished...Barring injuries I'll bet he gives a few of them boys a run for their money!!!

yeah i would agree with you on that one.. I was going to take him in my fantasy pool, but im having seconds thoughts about it because he's going to be out 4-6 weeks and that could hurt me in the end.. But im sure he's going to put up some good numbers this year