• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
paul woods fan club

A trade idea with Philadelphia

Rate this topic

its said primuea is retiring .

its said thusly phili is looking for center .

well we have extra centers .

and imo we need size / ruggedness .

phili has that , so this trade might fit .

i dont know though how highly eager is rated , if hes rated too high this trade isnt feasible .

but trade is =

lang + williams

knubble + eager

this gives us size and ruggedness and 2 power wingers which we badly need .

and it gives phili lang to replace primuea and williams to replace eagers youth .

i havent gone into all the salary details and or know eagers worth so im not saying i know this is a possible trade , im just throwing the idea out there because imo we need size / ruggedness badly so i keep thinking how we can get it .

PWFC, you have really made a name for yourself starting these threads.

Lang for Knuble would be a good trade, but throwing in Eager and Williams is rather pointless.

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

These are the type of things that go into either rumor mill or you keep in your mind for the sake of our sanity.

theres alot of whining going on here as usuall when i post but not alot of sense is being made .

getting back the same offense for lang as said by one is wrong because knubble scored more goals and probably as many points .

williams for eager isnt pointless because 1 eager is said to be very rugged , ands big , and was drafted 23 by phoenix in 02 so was highly regarded and only came up last year at age of 22 for first time and played 25 games . so for sure its said hes rugged and stands up , and possibly he can become power forward with some goals . exactly what we need for our 2 small talented centers of now and the future . so his ruggedness instantly helps and he might become exactly what zets or dats needs on their wing instead of a smallish williams .

and now the guy who said my trade ideas arent rumors so shouldnt be in the rumor mill says my trade ideas dont belong in the general forum but the rumor mill .

your all criticizing me and your all just making senseless noise .

Edited by paul woods fan club

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

theres alot of whining going on here as usuall when i post but not alot of sense is being made .

getting back the same offense for lang as said by one is wrong because knubble scored more goals and probably as many points .

williams for eager pointless is just noise without sense because 1 eager is said to be very rugged , ands big , and was drafted 23 by phoenix in 02 so was highly regarded and only came up last year at age of 22 for first time and played 25 games . so for sure its said hes rugged and stands up , and possibly he can become power forward with some goals . exactly what we need for our 2 small talented centers of now and the future . so his ruggedness instantly helps and he might become exactly what zets or dats needs on their wing instead of a smallish williams .

and now the guy who said my trade ideas arent rumors so shouldnt be in the rumor mill says my trade ideas dont belong in the general forum but the rumor mill .

your all criticizing me and your all just making senseless noise .

Please work on hiding your clearly uneducated past. The reason I said this belongs in the rumor mill is that you started the thread TRADE IDEA.

"and now the guy who said my trade ideas arent rumors so shouldnt be in the rumor mill says my trade ideas dont belong in the general forum but the rumor mill . ".

Yea I am, In short im saying that your views belong to yourself seeing as no one really wants to hear it.

P.S. CONGRATULATIONS FOR LEARNING HOW TO SPELL I'D. It's a tough one.

Edit. Wierd bug that spammed my message three times.

Edited by EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

i think the big thing that everyone is missing here...

Forsberg

Carter

Richards

Nedved

Robitaille

+ a couple prospects

Why would Philly want to trade their #1 RW for another center?

Bingo.

A checking line center likely interests Clarke now that he doesn't have Primeau or Handzus (which is why he went after Kesler), but not Lang.

i think the big thing that everyone is missing here...

Forsberg

Carter

Richards

Nedved

Robitaille

+ a couple prospects

Why would Philly want to trade their #1 RW for another center?

i thought of this trade because clark went after kesler , a center . press is saying cuz probably primeaus retiring .

so i figured that phili wants a center .

didn't we already have knuble? i believe we did, that means kenny will probably go after him!

Oh yeah, before he steps down as GM, we're also going to get McCarty, Fedorov, Shanahan (God, that's weird to say now), Legace, Hatcher, Kozlov and Tim Taylor all back.

Edited by BeeRYCE

pwfc - i had my suspicions but you definitely validated that they must grow the best weed on your block... seriously, can one of your posts please have some validity, and possibly an ounce of common sense? :unsure:

you've been made a mockery long enough that i really feel like eventually you have to get the point.

It seems to me that the Williams and Eager part of the trade has been unanamously shot down, but some are considering the Lang for Knuble part of it. The Flyers cap hit currently sits at about $41,960,400 minus Knuble's 1.52 and add Lang's 3.8, and you end up with $44,240,400.

Discussion over.