• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 Zion

Zion

Hall-of-Famer

• Bronze Booster
  • 2,931 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 04:13 PM

Anyone still play WoW? Looking to get back into it...
Hockeytown - No Limits

#22 Duck Guy

Duck Guy

Homer rocks your socks off Its knuckle Puck time!

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,527 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 04:15 AM

WOW got hella easy and boring for me lol. I dunt think I will even come back for Cataclysm.
Posted Image
Veritas Aequitas

#23 j.hoop

j.hoop

i hate the flyers

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,480 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 04:35 PM

i play on whisperwind, Virstina is my tag. dont think ill be around for cataclysm either, the content doesnt seem like itll hold up for long, but flying over EK and Kalimdor looks sweet.

warlocks ftw!!
“Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud.” - Sophocles
Posted Image

This just in, Stevie gives Canada the Order of Yzerman. Country bows and feels unworthy.

#24 Zion

Zion

Hall-of-Famer

• Bronze Booster
  • 2,931 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 09:06 PM

Interesting... just read up on Cataclysm.
Hockeytown - No Limits

#25 eva unit zero

eva unit zero

Save the Princess...Save the World

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,734 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 09:34 PM

I play on Maelstrom, Wyrmrest Accord, and Kargath. My main is on Maelstrom because I started there because some friends played. I ended up starting up a guild that grew to around 300 people with a lot of high level characters in it. Then my friends got sick of the PvP part, and transferred their 70-somethings to Wyrmrest. So I started up a new character, basically a clone, there. I also started up what is basically a clone on Kargath because that's where my wife's work guild plays. So now I have a 76 warrior on Maelstrom, a 25 warrior on Wyrmrest, and a 33 warrior on Kargath because I have to split my time between three servers instead of an epicced out 80 warrior on Maelstrom. But at least I can mess around with different specs more easily this way. BTW...for those of you with warriors...Arms Tank FTW.
"I've never seen a warlock do that without his magic."
"I once devoured a monk's soul. It tasted like chocolate."

#26 fixxxer

fixxxer

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted 07 November 2009 - 11:06 PM

I logged on cuz it was really crazy to see a post that I made over 3 years ago about this game that I'm still playing.

Like others had said for Cataclysm I probably will call it quits when the next expansion comes out. I hate the idea of more recycled content and going back to Azeroth even though I do like a lot of the changes they are making it just doesn't trump the same ole crap reused again. They're flat out getting lazy and I'm no longer going to waste my money on it.

My main has always been a paladin for the 4 yrs I've played . I'm still shocked that to this day the class developers still do not know a thing about what they want out of the paladin class.

Its still a well rounded game but enough is enough.

#27 Zion

Zion

Hall-of-Famer

• Bronze Booster
  • 2,931 posts

Posted 21 November 2009 - 04:10 PM

Any of you ever try a private server?
Hockeytown - No Limits

#28 Inultus

Inultus

Slush ****

• PipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts

Posted 24 November 2009 - 12:27 PM

I played for a year and I just no longer see the point in paying a monthly fee to play a game.
"It's been six years since we won the Cup. That's too long." -Nick Lidstrom

"my message is simple: The next time anyone runs any of our guys in a way that shouldn't be done, then a message will be sent. I'm not going to go out and run your skill guys, your superstars. I'm going to go right to the guy (who did it), and fair justice is fair justice." -Downey

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users