• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Icer

Griffins Training Camp

Rate this topic

I wonder what players from the rapids trying to make the wings will be back down with the griffins?

Hudler, Bootland, MacDonald, Lebda, Kopecky... not. Lebda and MacDaddy will be in Wings roster on 100%. Rest of guys probably will be too, because all of them must go through waivers. Babcock said that he wannt Hudler in the team and he needs a guy like Bootland or Norton. Kopecky like Booter has great size and play the best season in career :)

Hudler, Bootland, MacDonald, Lebda, Kopecky... not. Lebda and MacDaddy will be in Wings roster on 100%. Rest of guys probably will be too, because all of them must go through waivers. Babcock said that he wannt Hudler in the team and he needs a guy like Bootland or Norton. Kopecky like Booter has great size and play the best season in career :)

All of those guys except Bootland will be on the roster. Bootland has an outside shot at the last forward spot if Johnson can't return, but Norton's versatility, NHL experience, and ability to actually intimidate opponents makes him the more likely choice.

Zetterberg, Hudler, Samuelsson, Datsyuk, Holmstrom, Williams, Lang, Kopecky, Franzen, Draper, Maltby, Cleary, Lidstrom, Schneider, Kronwall, Markov, Chelios, Lebda, Lilja, Hasek, Osgood, Macdonald are the 22 guys who are already pretty much locked in. The last guy will be Johnson if he's healthy, and if he's not, it will be Kolanos, Norton, Devereaux, or Bootland.

Zetterberg, Hudler, Samuelsson, Datsyuk, Holmstrom, Williams, Lang, Kopecky, Franzen, Draper, Maltby, Cleary, Lidstrom, Schneider, Kronwall, Markov, Chelios, Lebda, Lilja, Hasek, Osgood, Macdonald are the 22 guys who are already pretty much locked in. The last guy will be Johnson if he's healthy, and if he's not, it will be Kolanos, Norton, Devereaux, or Bootland.

my vote is for norton if johnson can't go.

Well... Oilers send to Griffins max four players. To other four afiliaste teams [Hamilton, Iowa, Milwaukee i Wilkes-Barre/Scranton] they porobably send the same number of players.

anybody here know anything about this kid named Stephane Goulet...cuz he's 6-3 200lbs and freakin 19!!!...f*ck...answered my own question. Goddamn Oiler prospect. See this is what sucks about sharing AHL clubs. I get all excited over having an acutal power forward show up and low and behold he's not ours....

Edited by Seth