• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

vladdy16

RWN HQ being invaded in December!

Rate this topic

Excellent, VIB. Please make sure to check in with RWN HQ Welcoming Committee upon arrival. :)

If there is a plan ladies please let me know, I'm in town 30th Dec to 3rd Jan :)

I sent you a PM which you still haven't read, and that was a couple of weeks ago. Hmmmmm.

If everyone will give me their availability - what days they have plans, what days and/or nights they're free, etc - that would be FABulous! I'm working on a NYE deal, but there's nowhere to go that's not going to be packed after the game. My house will fit six people - 10 if everyone's in 2 different rooms and not everyone wants to sit. Less if the tree's still up. Not conducive to a NYE party. Maybe NYD?

I sent you a PM which you still haven't read, and that was a couple of weeks ago. Hmmmmm.

If everyone will give me their availability - what days they have plans, what days and/or nights they're free, etc - that would be FABulous! I'm working on a NYE deal, but there's nowhere to go that's not going to be packed after the game. My house will fit six people - 10 if everyone's in 2 different rooms and not everyone wants to sit. Less if the tree's still up. Not conducive to a NYE party. Maybe NYD?

Ooops....somehow it didn't indicate I had new mail...see how many PMs I get...lol...ok will now reply

It looks like I'll be in town from the 27-28th to the 6th (flying back on the 7th). NYD sounds fine to me....NYE is likely to work as well, but NYD - probably safer.

When it comes to venue, my preference of course is somewhere downtown, but I sorta got to pick last time, so I'll sit back and see how it plays out.

I've hesitated replying because I don't want to cop out like last night. I felt really bad when I said I was coming and I didn't, so that's I won't say anything for sure yet, but here's my plans.

I'll be out of town pry until the 29th. Then I'll be in town for an NYE party. So, either afternoon of NYE or on NYD (although I will pry be hungover and only be able to grunt instead of actually interact with anyone) would work best. And then I would hope I could attend the event this time. :)

24 FREAKING DAYS!!!

SO who is going to get these plans together for the New Years Game and the 1/2/07 game?

Anyone, Anyone...Bueller???!!!!!

WHOOOOHOOOO!

Muse texted me saying there was snow and we're gonna have a snowball fight! Alrighty!!! I can't wait!!!!

So what are the plans people - it's getting closer!!!!!

Edited by VladyIBELIEVE16

We're having venue issues. No one has room to host more than a few people. I might just suck it up and have everyone over on NYD and hope for the best, but a NYE party just wouldn't fit. I'm aware inquiring minds want to know and I'll post a definitive time and place soon.

Um, I know I suck, but now that Michigan is confirmed for the NYD Rose Bowl, that time just went out the window, as it is something of a family thing to watch when the Wolverines and the Rose Bowl are in the same place at the same time. I would be able to come after the game.

One of the invaders, not to be mistaken with a Space Invader or Darth Vader since the invader is neither an alien or half human/half machine, is invading the Detroit area in the earlier part of December this weekend. That invader is me. :)

It's a tight fit for a lot of people in the back family room where the home theater is set up, but we had a LOT of people in there for the 2005 Rose Bowl game.

I enjoy my 57" Sony HDTV w/surround sound goodness, thank you very much! Get me some 7-layer nacho dip, some suds, and I'm good to go!

It's a tight fit for a lot of people in the back family room where the home theater is set up, but we had a LOT of people in there for the 2005 Rose Bowl game.

I enjoy my 57" Sony HDTV w/surround sound goodness, thank you very much! Get me some 7-layer nacho dip, some suds, and I'm good to go!

PARTY AT THE GODFADDAH'S HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!

:siren:

OMG!

What am I gonna do1!!?!11eleven!! I haven't seen anything recently about RWN at Anaheim and/or Staples. I'm going to go into full panic mode if someone doesn't decide for me what game and where we're meeting beforehand!