• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
bringback91

T.O. attempted suicide

Rate this topic

He's awesome to watch and I root for him, on skill level alone, but I might be changing that after this..........

Police: T.O. tried to kill himself

By JAIME ARON, AP Sports Writer

September 27, 2006

DALLAS (AP) -- Flamboyant Dallas Cowboys receiver Terrell Owens attempted suicide by overdosing on pain medication, even putting two more pills into his mouth after fire rescue personnel arrived.

A Dallas police report released Wednesday morning said Owens told rescue workers "that he was depressed." The report was first released by WFAA-TV.

The rescue worker "noticed that (his) prescription pain medication was empty and observed (Owens) putting two pills in his mouth," the police report said.

The worker attempted to pry them out with her fingers, then was told by Owens that before this incident he'd taken only five of the 40 pain pills in the bottle he'd emptied. The worker then asked Owens "if he was attempting to harm himself, at which time (he) stated, `Yes."'

Yeah im listening to espn radio as i do every morning, and have looked at every sports spage possible.... http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2604395

theres a link everyone can take a look at....

Well my thoughts are yeah hes a great player, one of the best WR in the game, yeah he makes lots of money... But could his problems be outside of football?? who knows and i guess we'll find out answers as the day goes on.. Another thing i don't get is that if he was trying to committ suicide how did the emergency vehicles find out that he was popping pills??

Sure everybody is aware now that the suicidie attempt reports were false...

I seriously cannot stand Owens and his drama queen antics, but I'd like to get a hold off the person who reported this and slap him/her silly. I am so sick and tired of hearing about T.O., just when you think you can't hear anything else about him, you hear something like this.

No, I don't hate Owens that much and want him to die or anything like that, and I'm glad to learn that he wasn't intending to commit suicide.

Whatever mental or depression problems he might be having, if any, I hope he gets past, because as much as I can't stand him, you never want to see people stop doing the things they love and make a living at prematurely.

Yeah im listening to espn radio as i do every morning,.........................

Yeah me too........and ESPN tv/radio is now officially on a 1 week blackout with me.

"TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH "

aloha

While T.O.'s camp is claiming that the sworn statements of the police are false, it still seems a bit odd to me. One thing is if it is false, and there trying to falsely claim he attempted suicide, why did he thank the police in his press conference. Another thing is why is he in charge of his own medication and supplements. Not saying he's not capible, but he's basically the francise, and his health is just as important to the team/front office, as it is to himself. Seems like maybe they should've hired someone to oversee this, simply so something like this could'nt happen. Not to mention, he still hasn't accounted for the 30+ missing pills. He said there "in a drawer" but there weren't found?

While T.O.'s camp is claiming that the sworn statements of the police are false, it still seems a bit odd to me. One thing is if it is false, and there trying to falsely claim he attempted suicide, why did he thank the police in his press conference. Another thing is why is he in charge of his own medication and supplements. Not saying he's not capible, but he's basically the francise, and his health is just as important to the team/front office, as it is to himself. Seems like maybe they should've hired someone to oversee this, simply so something like this could'nt happen. Not to mention, he still hasn't accounted for the 30+ missing pills. He said there "in a drawer" but there weren't found?

Where do you think they are?

Where do you think they are?

I have no idea where they are. Usually if I'm supposed to take pills though, I leave them in the bottle, vs. dumping them out in a drawer. (the empty bottle was found along with T.O.) Hey, I hope it's false and an "allergic reaction", the guys the best wide out in the game.

I have no idea where they are. Usually if I'm supposed to take pills though, I leave them in the bottle, vs. dumping them out in a drawer. (the empty bottle was found along with T.O.) Hey, I hope it's false and an "allergic reaction", the guys the best wide out in the game.

Well, T.O. didn't take them, so I don't see what it matters where they are.

Well, T.O. didn't take them, so I don't see what it matters where they are.

How are you so sure? Usually if someone was saying I attempted suicide by taking all of my pills, I'd like to present them like "no I didn't here they are." Just seems fishy to me, not that big of a deal though. He obviously took too many.

How are you so sure? Usually if someone was saying I attempted suicide by taking all of my pills, I'd like to present them like "no I didn't here they are." Just seems fishy to me, not that big of a deal though. He obviously took too many.

Uh, well, if T.O took THIRTY FIVE vicodin and DIDN'T get his stomach pumped (which he didn't) he'd be DEAD.

"TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH TEE OH "

aloha

Uh, well, if T.O took THIRTY FIVE vicodin and DIDN'T get his stomach pumped (which he didn't) he'd be DEAD.

Yeah, I didn't think he got his stomach pumped, they induced vomiting. I'm just hoping next time, some one else holds onto the pills and gives him the correct dosage.