• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

UWO_Winger

Lang is Lazy and He Sucks

Rate this topic

***** and moan, ***** and moan.... sounds like i'm on the right site. Lang is a clutch player, he's also not playing top minutes like he should be, so of course he may get off to a slow start. Now if people could concentrate on us descimating Phoenix tonight, well, this would be a much much better site. But I guess there's always something to complain about, win or lose. Just another day on LGW.

***** and moan, ***** and moan.... sounds like i'm on the right site. Lang is a clutch player, he's also not playing top minutes like he should be, so of course he may get off to a slow start. Now if people could concentrate on us descimating Phoenix tonight, well, this would be a much much better site. But I guess there's always something to complain about, win or lose. Just another day on LGW.

agreed.

so no one likes lang because he doesn't put up huge numbers in the regular season, but shows up in the playoffs. and people ***** because datsyuk has great regular seasons but doesn't produce in the playoffs. some people are impossible to please.

so no one likes lang because he doesn't put up huge numbers in the regular season, but shows up in the playoffs. and people ***** because datsyuk has great regular seasons but doesn't produce in the playoffs. some people are impossible to please.

Yeah tell me about it.... seriously, Lang will have at least 60 points this season, and people are complaining because he doesn't have much after 3 games??? GEEZE, if that's the case, we might as well fire half the team for not having a point per game average right? Some people, i'll tell ya. :crazy:

Guest wingsfan28__

i never liked lang since before he even came here , but i can deal with it now knowing its most certainly his last season in detroit , no way were gonna give him 3+ a yr and prevent guys from filppula and grigorenko from getting big minutes next season + datstyuk's gotta be resigned

Now I'm in Virginia and I can't watch most of the Wings games but I really don't understand all the Lang bashing. He had 2 points tonight, and has been almost a point a game since coming to the Wings. Is that really all that horrible?

Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!Lang SUCKS!

*phew* glad that's out of my system now.

Guest ZetterBurger40

I'm sort of confused- Why did my Cujo thread last night just disappear (which was much more polite and civil by the way), yet the Lang/Lilja suck threads rage on everyday? Heaton, where are you? Your internet police skillZ are needed, but it seems that you are picking and choosing which threads you're trying to censor.

Yeah, trade Lang, then we'll have even less points in the playoffs. :thumbup:

Hopefully this post doesn't get deleted too! :ph34r:

Edited by ZetterBurger40