• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
WingsownNHL

Prediction

Rate this topic

I forsee Phoenix falling out of contention, and with our need for a winger i have a feeling that Shane Doan maybe wearing red and white come trade dealine time.

Shane Doan will be a free agent next year so i think Phoenix would be willing to part with him if they are out of the playoff hunt.

I forsee Phoenix falling out of contention, and with our need for a winger i have a feeling that Shane Doan maybe wearing red and white come trade dealine time.

Shane Doan will be a free agent next year so i think Phoenix would be willing to part with him if they are out of the playoff hunt.

sounds reasonable, also maybe we could try to package some deal that included Laraque and maybe get some toughness. Getting Laraque would also be helpful in allowing us to not play Brad Norton.

But I see Doan is already making 3.3 Million and I would just be worried about us potentially giving up some good prospects, becuase it is kind of the consenses around the league we have one of the better farm systems around, and them him asking for too high a price when it comes time to resign him.

Bruce Garrioch reports the following:

- The Phoenix Coyotes may be shopping for goaltending depth and are also looking to move Mike Comrie, but teams are more interested in forward Shane Doan, whom the 'Yotes don't plan to move.