13. St. Cloud State - 250 Points

14. Massachusetts - 240 Points

15. Dartmouth - 189 Points

16. Alaska - 145 Points

17. Yale - 138 Points

18. Northern Michigan - 124 Points

19. Colorado College - 122 Points

20. Quinnipiac - 116 Points

For some reason I thought USCHO had MSU lower. I must be confusing it with the INCH poll.

Wisconsin is really down this year. I don't follow the WCHA that much, so I don't know what their deal is. Hopefully MSU can take them tonight and get 2 points out of this trip.

U-M is in a big time slump right now. I can't see it getting better when they lose 3-4 players to the World Juinor Championships. I watched both FSU vs. LSSU games this past weekend, and hands down Jakatis is the best goalie in the CCHA. He stopped 50/51 night one, and 43/44 the next. I looked his stats up, and his save % is 2nd in the nation.

Close. Abdelkader.

According to the recap on USCHO, MSU was missing another forward, at least against Harvard. Unfortunately, they didn't say who, and haven't been paying close enough attention to MSU lately to know who it was.

But hey, winners find a way to win. Losers make excuses :P

Comley said the Spartans played their best game of the season against UM and it looks like the Spartan's pp is finally clicking after going 6 for 10 with the man advantage during the tourament. They've got two on the road against #2 Miami this weekend so the schedule's not getting any easier but a couple of wins there would help the Spartans close the gap with one of the league leaders.

Jim McKenzie was the other Spartan who missed the Harvard game. He played against UM though.

And right on, Icer about the MSU PP. It's about time it started clicking. At least after the road games against Miami, the rest of the schedule isn't too bad. Michigan at home is they only really tough game after Miami.