• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
betterREDthandead

NCAA Basketball Season

Rate this topic

alright. Xavier is going to face Ohio State on saturday now. I smell an upset.

I'm not saying that it can't happen, but X will have to play the game of their freakin lives AND have Ohio State go about 3 for 30 from 3 point to win that one.

Matta will be gunning to beat his former assistant.

And yes I know way too much about this :hehe:

First night tally ... 11 of 16.

Missed VCU, Indiana, Michigan State, Vanderbilt and BC.

I guess I bought into the anti-hype that it was a down year for the Big 10.

Edited by auxlepli

Up next is Pitt for VCU. I don't think we'll pull off any miracles against them but here's hoping.

I am glad to VCU beat Duke to continue giving the CAA some name recognition and to quiet any fluke talk about GMU from last year.

2nd day and my bracket isnt torn up yet. :)

got 2 of my sweet 16 teams out for an overall record yesterday of 10-6. I only do one bracket because I think multiple brackets ruins the true challenge of this tournament.

2nd day games. I got Winthrop over Notre Dame, Illinois over Va Tech and Albany over Virginia (Sorry betterRed).

Because you didn't listen to me :P

MOVING ON UP :D

Yeah but did you see the Tennesse game. 121 points!!! damn!! I got the Vols all the way to the elite eight.

I am sucking today. I picked too many upsets it seems, and the wrong ones at that.

:angry:

A lot of my picks that I got wrong, arent really going to kill me if they get knocked off in round 2. I lost 2 of my sweet 16 teams but still have my elite eight and final four intact still. Thats what really counts.

Edited by timothy1997

I'm being force-fed the Illinois game, which is fine, but I'd rather watch the Purdue game.

In any case, the announcer in this game is obviously for Virginia Tech. His bias is pissing me off!

:angry:

Thanks to this site http://awfulannouncing.blogspot.com/2007/0...-schedules.html

So it's either Tim Brando or Mike Giminski.

Edited by auxlepli

So it's either Tim Brando or Mike Giminski.

What did you expect?? Giminski went to Duke, an ACC school, and Brando covers ACC basketball games.

Agh. Illinois let me down big time tonight. How the hell do you blow an 18 point lead in the 2nd half.

What did you expect?? Giminski went to Duke, an ACC school, and Brando covers ACC basketball games.

Agh. Illinois let me down big time tonight. How the hell do you blow an 18 point lead in the 2nd half.

Oh, IDK all that.

Illinois let me down too. I wanted them to win, and I picked them to win.

Purdue I picked to lose, and it looks like they'll win, which is good b/c they're a Big 10 team. Still it messes up my bracket.

I've only picked four correctly today so far.

Oh, IDK all that.

Illinois let me down too. I wanted them to win, and I picked them to win.

Purdue I picked to lose, and it looks like they'll win, which is good b/c they're a Big 10 team. Still it messes up my bracket.

I've only picked four correctly today so far.

I am having a better day today than yesterday. So far only wrong in picking Arizona, Illinois, Gonzaga, and Albany. As long as teams like Purdue, Indiana, Virginia dont win anymore games, i am good.

HA HA HA!! Kentucky started DWIGHT Perry and not BOBBY Perry to start the game by mistake. Only problem with that is while Bobby played all 32 games for UK and one of their top scorers, Dwight has only played 3 games...

anyone else think that the 1st round games were mostly boring? Not a lot of upsets and not many nailbiters. Hope the 2nd round is better than the first.

Yeah, I know what ya mean.

Picked 20 of 32 correctly in the first round.

I definitely picked too many upsets.