• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hatcher#2

Ericsson vs Klein

Rate this topic

Last night Jonathan Ericsson showed me the mean streak that i have been hearing he has. He took out one of the Milwaukee Admiral players with a hip check, the player lay on the ice for a while before he was helped off the ice never to return. Straight after the hit he was challenged by an admiral player and he showed me that he can back up his actions pretty well with his fists if the need arises.

Ericsson vs Klein

http://www.sendspace.com/file/f7idfc

I've been excited about Ericsson for a while now. I really think Ericsson has a future in the NHL as a very solid defensive defenseman. I don't know how his skating is, but he's developed a nice mean streak, and he's huge, too. His development seems to have accelerated recently (past two years or so). So far so good for someone who was taken as the very last pick in his draft.

I've been excited about Ericsson for a while now. I really think Ericsson has a future in the NHL as a very solid defensive defenseman. I don't know how his skating is, but he's developed a nice mean streak, and he's huge, too. His development seems to have accelerated recently (past two years or so). So far so good for someone who was taken as the very last pick in his draft.

I was actually very surprised by how agile and mobile Ericsson is for his size, if he doesn't make it to the Nhl it certainly won't be because of his skating. I see no reason why he can't make it to the Nhl and at the rate in which he is learning and progressing it could be pretty soon.