• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
WendelClark

any new rumors accross the league

Rate this topic

It doesnt really matter how far feched, just something that has a source. Anything really. I just want some sparked interest and who is being looked at around the league as possibly being traded. I dont really know the rumors forums too well to know where to go out and find some info. You guys can throw me some links too!

(google does not do well in terms of finding forums)

thx guys

I was a rumor hound for a while. The only rumors worth looking at are Spector's. He's the only guy on the internet that actually cites his sources. Other guys' rumors are usually crap.

Spector also gives a good analysis on the rumors he reports.

You know what is interesting to me? The Wings just put Fischer on the LTI (Long Term Injury) List... So now his 1.444 million is free to use for signing another player. Why would they wait until now unless they were potentially looking at a player or making a deal? I just have this feeling that since we haven't heard any rumors lately, that something could happen sometime soon.

Yeah we're 9-1-1 in our last 11, but you'd have to be kidding me if you didn't think this team is missing that one quality scoring winger, I hope we make a move for someone good.