cristoger lofberg

mattias ritola

johan ryno

jeff may

alexander seluyanov

juho mielonen

andreas sundin

bretton stamler

those are the guys we gotta sign by next summer along with a few other 24+yr old prospects that wont probably ever make it here or we lose their rights

who do you guys think we should definetly keep ???

id love to sign grigorenko but i just have this bad feeling hes gonna play his career in russia ..........lofberg ritola ryno mielonen should definetly be signed if it was up 2 me regardless of their process so far , there all 19 , wings are a rich team and can afford to give some contracts in the hopes of a few of them make the team , as for the other guys havent heard too much on them

anyone here know how the players are doing ?

Grigorenko will probably at least sign a contract. How long he stays is another question, but he wants to come over.

Based on some of the things he has said regarding his family, I wouldn't be shocked if he only plays a couple years and then returns to Russia...but I als owouldn't be shocked to see him play a nice long career.

Either way, it'd be idiotic to not do everything possible to get him signed.

Seluyanov will play his whole career in Russia. He would already be over if he was veer coming over. Best Russian defense prospect we've had since Vladdy as far as overall ability. Unfortunately he never even considered leaving Russia for the NHL.