No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
KrazyGangsta

Federov ---> To the canadiens ?

Rate this topic

Guest wingsfan28__

dont think he'll come here

alot of ppl are already pissed on the radio about that rumor lol

thought it was pretty interesting, since there were talks about them and datsyuk as well. they wrote about it on espn's insider. the blue jackets aren't really interested in trading him, but said they would listen to any offers. apparently the rumor in niinimaa and bonk to clear up cap space for him.

thought it was pretty interesting, since there were talks about them and datsyuk as well. they wrote about it on espn's insider. the blue jackets aren't really interested in trading him, but said they would listen to any offers. apparently the rumor in niinimaa and bonk to clear up cap space for him.

Went for Shanny in the offseason, Dats, Dandenault last season... now Fedorov?

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

Very clever.

Would be Creative if you didnt reuse it every time sum1 misspells a name.

Nyet, comrade.

http://www.columbusdispatch.com/sports-sto...1219-E5-01.html

"I have no intention or desire to trade Sergei Fedorov," MacLean said yesterday. "He’s an unbelievably important part of our club, with guys like (Dan) Fritsche, (Gilbert) Brule, and all of our young guys.

"I’ve been hearing this stuff (out of Canada) for two days now, and it’s crazy. I’ve not had one conversation with them, and I’ve got no interest in listening. I’m not trading Sergei Fedorov."

Nine times out of ten I shake my head whenever GMDM denies something. This, however, is that one other time.

Guest Tunbo Batman

the habs love to delude themselves into thinking every NHL player would love to go to montreal. its only true 4,657% of the time.

nooo, the team he needs to go to is THE RED WINGS! boy would that make us serious contendors again, at least with enough offensive ability. And im sure feds would step it up once he got here anyways. HOLLAND! get it done

If there is one team of 29 that Sergei would plead not to be traded to, it's Detroit.

Relentless booing does has its repercussions...

If there is one team of 29 that Sergei would plead not to be traded to, it's Detroit.

Relentless booing does has its repercussions...

I disagree, After speaking with him after a game in columbus last season he did in fact miss detroit deeply and would love to play for the wings again. He was very happy that my wife and I made the trip down to Columbus from Detroit just to watch him play.

In fact, If I am not mistaken he still has a residence here in the mitten which he comes back and visits in the offseason.

Edited by OsGOD

Well, "Fedorov" I think would make a good addition to Montreal. I would personally like to see him play for the Wings again but we all know how :most: Detroit fans feel about Russian players. :P

Huet is a amazing goaltender, fast speedy fowards with quick hands and you have a sleeper team on your hands. I say look out for Montreal in the next few seasons, especially if they get Fedorov.

I disagree, After speaking with him after a game in columbus last season he did infact miss detroit and would love to play for the wings again. He was very happy that my wife and I made the trip down to Columbus from Detroit just to watch him play.

In fact, If I am not mistaken he still has a residence here in the mitten which he comes back and visits in the offseason.

Yeah Feds lives in Bloomfield Hills. His backyard is shared with my friend's backyard. His Lamborghini was once delivered to her house. He came over to get it and her mom answered the door. She had NO IDEA who he was! I was flipping out when she told me. I was like, Feds was at your HOUSE?!?!?! Anyway, he stays there in the offseason.

Yeah Feds lives in Bloomfield Hills. His backyard is shared with my friend's backyard. His Lamborghini was once delivered to her house. He came over to get it and her mom answered the door. She had NO IDEA who he was! I was flipping out when she told me. I was like, Feds was at your HOUSE?!?!?! Anyway, he stays there in the offseason.

I would've been like, "Sorry Feds......Lamborghini? I have no idea what you're talking about?"

I would like to see Federov in a Wings uniform again, but he chose his path!

I think he will stay with Columbus though, they are a differnet team under Hitchcock and could actually make a move up the standings!