• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
wingnuttt

Wings Win 1998 Panoramic Framed Print

If anyone is interested in the Red Wings 1998 Stanley Cup Celebration print, I have just the one which was recently offered on ebay but did not sell. This was the year that Vladimir Konstantinov was wheeled onto the ice after the win, Scotty Bowman won his eighth Cup as a coach, tying the record of Toe Blake, and Steve Yzerman set a club record with 18 assists and 24 points and was presented the Conn Smythe Trophy as playoff MVP.

If you are interested, please email me at gypsyroseling@yahoo.com. I had a professional seller try to sell it on ebay starting at $20. I am looking for $80 or best offer, plus shipping. I have never seen another like it, so I believe it was pretty limited in quantity. It would make a great gift for the true Red Wing fan, or a beautiful addition to a den or sports room.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...y0%3D%26fvi%3D1

Thanks.

wingnuttt

They used to sell these at "The Art Show" at Oakland Mall until they closed down last year.

Good thing I purchased up all three editions (one for each Cup). They look great arranged on my wall.

Just thought I'd say nice name :P

Couldn't agree more......went for the two "t's" but somebody had 'em. :lol:

They used to sell these at "The Art Show" at Oakland Mall until they closed down last year.

Good thing I purchased up all three editions (one for each Cup). They look great arranged on my wall.

Yes, it's a beautiful Rob Arra Photo and you are lucky to have all three. Hope this one lands in a true fan's hands.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...y0%3D%26fvi%3D1