• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Icer

Ugliest Jerseys Ever

Rate this topic

Man, those jerseys on New Year's Eve had to be the worst thing I've ever seen. Whoever designed these needs a punch to the head.

IPB Image

Griffins did get the 3-0 win over Rochester so the night wasn't a complete disaster.

I dont know.. I think the tye-dye jerseys were the ugliest Griffin jersey I've ever seen, but this was definately #2. I am waiting for the "back in black" jersey..that has some potential.

The worst jersey ever, has to go to Milwaukee, IMO.

Edit: Deleted the pic, because it wasn't working anymore.

Edited by Coyote0106

Yep, they were laughable. I usually go to the auctions but I decided to pass on those horrid jerseys. I am curious to know how much people actually paid for these if they would admit it.

Most of them went for right around the $300 mark. Which I think speaks for the appearance of the jerseys. Even Bootlands was $310 or so. Hussey was the big one, going for a whopping $600. We watched the auction, but this is the first one in a while that we didnt end up buying one.

Definitely ugly...It makes you wonder what the players honestly think about having to wear the different jerseys. I know they're for a good cause, but do they really have to look that bad? I got a good laugh out of them on New Years though.

Ok they didnt look that bad. They looked better on steffy and Jimmy though, they were too loose on the other guys. To me they are just jerseys who cares what they look like, just be happy there not the official jersey. Not to complain or anything. :P

Man, those jerseys on New Year's Eve had to be the worst thing I've ever seen. Whoever designed these needs a punch to the head.

IPB Image

Griffins did get the 3-0 win over Rochester so the night wasn't a complete disaster.

hehe, just picture hudler in that jersey!!

I liked the design, although I am not a big fan of the screen printed jerseys. I would guess they are cheaper than the traditional heavy weight stitched letter jerseys, thereby increasing the monies alotted to the charities. Sponsors paid for the cost where before the cost was taken off the winning bids.

Still bought one :D

Which one did you get? I was talking to a guy and he said he had his "taken in" and it is still HUGE on him...

Picked up Danny Syvrets #3. We sat with him at the booster club dinner, nice guy and a great defensemen. He will be missed now that he got called up.

IPB Image

:lol: Funny Stuff

Is that the new Penguins jersey?

Haha, ive got a team in my Ball Hockey league who has those jerseys in Black and they are called the Penguins. Its HILARIOUS seeing them play, all looking like they are about to attend a formal.