• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Matt

LGW Trivia Challenge: Yzerman Commemorative Book - ENTER NOW!

IPB Image

I. The Prize
II. Contest Details
III. Entry Dates
IV. Rules

I. The Prize

The inaugural LetsGoWings.com Trivia Challenge offers up a copy of "19: A Salute to Steve Yzerman", a beautiful 180+ page semi-hardcover book dedicated to the Captain that was sold at the January 2nd, 2007 Steve Yzerman Number Retirement Ceremony. The cover is a slightly embossed Red Wings sweater with "19" stamped on the cover and is filled with photos, stories and statistics from throughout Yzerman's storied career.

These limited edition books are each individually stamped and limited to just 30,000 copies. The prize in this contest is No. 6,706, has never been opened and is in mint condition!

IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

II. Contest Details

Entry spots are limited to 46 individuals. Each member is allowed to enter only once.

The LGW Trivia Challenge will start promptly at 3:00pm ET on Monday, January 8th. This initial portion of the contest is open only to Community Supporters (CSs). Members that are CSs will be given the trivia question and allowed to submit their answers at that time.

On Wednesday, January 10th at 3:00pm ET, the contest will expand to the entire community as a whole. At that time this thread will be updated with the trivia question.

The trivia question requires multiple answers. Members must submit their answers to contests(at)letsgowings.com using the same e-mail account that is attached to their LGW username and include the following:

- Trivia Answer
- LGW Username (only registered members may enter!)
- Your Name

Members that correctly answer the trivia question before all 46 available "slots" fill up will be assigned their number by the order in which members correctly answered the question. (The first to answer correctly gets No. 1, 2nd gets No. 2 and so on.) Once all 46 positions are filled this thread will be updated to notify everyone that no further entries will be permitted and the correct trivia answers will be posted here.

A listing of all 46 eligible members will be listed in this thread.

Depending on the day all 46 positions are filled, I will select a MegaMillions (http://www.megamillions.com) drawing that will be used to determine the Trivia Challenge winner. MegaMillions drawings take place each Tuesday and Friday night at 11:00pm ET. If all 46 are filled on a MegaMillions drawing day (Tuesday, for example) the selected drawing will take place on the next drawing (Friday, in this case.)

The 6th (Mega Ball) number in the drawing will be used to determine the winner. The member that has their number selected will be contacted by myself so that shipping arrangements for the book can be made.

III. Entry Dates

Community Supporters: Monday, January 8th, 2007 @ 3:00pm ET

All Members: Wednesday, January 10th, 2007 @ 3:00pm ET

IV. Rules

- One Entry per LGW Member

- Entries MUST include your trivia answer, your LGW username and your real name. Entries that do not include this information will be disqualified

- The e-mail account used to submit your answer must be the same one associated with your LGW username

- Members attempting to circumvent the 1 entry rule will be disqualified

- Members caught helping another member submit a correct answer will have both members' entries disqualified

----------

Good luck everyone! If anyone has a comment or question, please feel free to PM me or contact me at webmaster(at)letsgowings.com

LetsGoWings.com Trivia Challenge Question:

Over the course of Steve Yzerman's storied NHL career he has abused well over 100 goaltenders while scoring 692 goals -- good for 8th on the NHL's all-time list. Of the goaltenders he victimized over his career, please name four of the six goaltenders that Yzerman scored upon for his "benchmark" goals: Goals No. 100, 200, 300, 400, 500 and 600:

100 -

200 -

300 -

400 -

500 -

600 -

Please submit your answers to contests@letsgowings.com using the e-mail address associated with your LGW account and include the following:

- Trivia Answer

- LGW username

- Your Name

Entries that do not follow these guidelines will be automatically disqualified!

Sign in to follow this