• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Ontario Wingsfan

Steve Yzerman Retirement Ceremony

Rate this topic

someone came on and I was up to over 200 kbs downloading.... not sure if that was you or not.

alas, they've gone and now I'm creeping along once again.

Ah, yeah, went to a meeting and my comp froze on me. I will restart again.

Thank you very much OntarioWingsFan for this special DVD. It belongs right next to the "Celebration of Champions" DVD Pack on my shelf. Absolutely stunning. If you ever come to Germany, i´ll be waiting at the end of the red carpet!!!

:clap:

HUREGEIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest tux

Thank you for offering this to the rest of us. I've just started it and will also be seeding afterwards and I leave my pc on 24/7 365 so it should help a bit.

Thank you very much OntarioWingsFan for this special DVD. It belongs right next to the "Celebration of Champions" DVD Pack on my shelf. Absolutely stunning. If you ever come to Germany, i´ll be waiting at the end of the red carpet!!!

:clap:

HUREGEIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Already two guys waiting there :D

Guest YzermanFan19forever

I just finished downloading .... I understand seeders ( I will be one) but now I don't know how to open or burn the file .... sorry new to this torrent but really want a copy of this ...... any help !!!!

Hello... Im new to torrents..... Heres my status right now I have Azureus... and I have the File on that program tyring to download... The problem is it is not downloading.. and it says there are no seeds... what do I do... do I just have to wait for someone who has the program downloaded to get on so I can download it from them???

Thank you

I just finished downloading .... I understand seeders ( I will be one) but now I don't know how to open or burn the file .... sorry new to this torrent but really want a copy of this ...... any help !!!!

There's probably other ways to do it, but here's how I do it. Download two programs - DVD Decrypter and DVD Shrink. The first file in the Yzerman folder should be marked "Video_TS" and as listed as an IFO file. Use DVD Shrink to open that file. At the top, you'll see a button marked "Backup!". Click it. It should give you the choice of making an ISO image file, or an ISO image file and burning it with DVD Decrypter. Choose "burning with DVD Decrypter". It will have a video window option and you can see the progress of the encoding. When it's done, it should bring up a window with a button at the bottom of a disc drive and a DVD. Insert a blank DVD in your DVD burner. Once Decrypter recognizes the blank media, the button will go from grey to color. Once it does, click it, that will bring up the burning progress. Click the box that says "Delete the image when done" as you won't need it, unless you plan on burning more copies.

Hello... Im new to torrents..... Heres my status right now I have Azureus... and I have the File on that program tyring to download... The problem is it is not downloading.. and it says there are no seeds... what do I do... do I just have to wait for someone who has the program downloaded to get on so I can download it from them???

Thank you

My computer went down last night, so I couldn't seed until I got home. I will try to have this seeding for at least the next couple of weeks.

I just found this thread, I don't know how I missed it. I am downloading right now, and I will also keep this open a few weeks. I am roughly a 1.20 ratio user on bitmetv, and I fully intend to do at least that good with this dl.

For the dude getting no love who was new to bit torrents, you may need to access your router's configuration settings and make sure the ports for your BT client are being forwarded to your computer's IP address. There is a lot of documentation on how to do this on the web, I suggest starting with the faq for your BT client, ad moving on from there.

http://portforward.com/ is a good site for helping with your particular router, but you need to know WHAT port you need to be forwarding, and that is where the faq for your client comes in handy.

A lot of modern clients will show if you are "connectable" and that tends to be the key for bittorent goodness.

BTW, I am currently showing no "seeds" from my client, but 8 "peers," and my current 80K download is claiming it will be a 14 hour download. Mininova claims 2 complete seeds. If any of the initial seeds want to jump back in, that would be awesome, and we could get this party restarted re-right and re-quickly.

Just checked this morning, and there is a definate lack of complete seeds for this. it looks like 34.7% is as much as is out there right now. So if anyone wo recently downloaded this can reseed, those of us currently trying to grab it would be much obliged.

Just checked this morning, and there is a definate lack of complete seeds for this. it looks like 34.7% is as much as is out there right now. So if anyone wo recently downloaded this can reseed, those of us currently trying to grab it would be much obliged.

I'll go fire up my desktop and try to help out with this.

Just bumping this up to see if I can get another seeder or two for this. I'm at 85% (so close!) and was hoping to finish it up soon, but there are no seeders.

If anyone can help out, that would be great...thanks!

- D.

For those of us who missed this amazing download the first time could anyone please reseed to share. There are 2 people downloading right now (myself and another fellow). The other guy has 81% of the data so we need someone to provide the rest.

Thanks

I mentioned this in the other thread about this torrent, but some may have missed it. If you aren't tech savvy, or just not having any luck with this torrent, drop me a line at bjmcdevitt@hotmail.com and I can burn you a copy and mail it to you.

why don´t you use rapidshare.com! its´s free and quite fast.

someone has to split (use hjsplit) up the original file and upload it to rapidshare.com. after that there will be no seeder/leechers problem. normaly i can download all files with 170 kb/s.