279 replies to this topic

#41 Kira

Kira

"I hope you're not from KGB"

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,559 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 11:22 AM

QUOTE(naranja @ January 18, 2007 - 10:08AM) View Post

And the best thing is he has an identical twin brother, Joel. So there is twice the hotness.

IPB Image

Who wouldn't want to lie there in bed with henrik? laugh.gif

Hmmmm... there is something about musicians.... biggrin.gif

Posted Image

#42 puckloo39

puckloo39

Champion, MVP and still the best!!!

• HoF Booster
  • 21,473 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 01:03 PM

QUOTE(Kira @ January 18, 2007 - 07:23PM) View Post

I don't have a pic of him available, but my dear friend Ellen was head over heels (still carries the torch) for Jonathan Girard of Boston. Unfortunately Jon had to retire from the game (injuries in a car accident a couple years ago), but she always calls him "Puppytoes". Don't ask me why.

And lest we forget, how about Mark Mowers? He's not bad eye candy... smile.gif

Where is everyone today? I am on a conference call (endless) so I am playing while I wait for my turn to talk. zzzz~~

Puppytoes? Not tooo sure about that one! tongue.gif

Here is all I could find on PT (puppytoes) Girard. He's not hard to look at... too bad he got hurt. sad.gif

IPB Image
IPB Image

while I am entertaining myself here: one more Emu Salami... blush.gif
IPB Image

Edited by puckloo39, 19 January 2007 - 01:12 PM.

puckloo39dom.jpg

“Next time I tell you someone from Texas should not be president of the United States, please pay attention."

Best ever

#43 brit_1102

brit_1102

Franchise...?

• Bronze Booster
  • 729 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 01:33 PM

QUOTE(puckloo39 @ January 19, 2007 - 12:07AM) View Post

SHARK FEST!! Ok, Brit, you unleased a monster here. You taught me to post photos. I present a selection of Sharks and ex-Sharks for your approval.

A little more Patty Marleau, looking very vibrant in practice orange:
IPB Image

oh, look, it's a nice picture of Tommy Priceless... I love it that he's doing so well this season with Ottawa:
IPB Image

A little Cheech, anyone? Wings fans don't like him much, but he's very good... he's an All Star this time around. Jonathan Cheechoo, in case you don't recognize him:
IPB Image

1. I LOVE PATTY! LOVE LOVE LOVE! And that pic is amazing.

2. Oh hi Tom. How you doin stud? *wink*

3. OMG I am a total fan girl when it comes to Cheech. I think that he is one of the most gorgeous guys I have ever seen. I was gonna post some pics of him when this thread 1st started, but I couldnt find any that did him justice. That pic is absolutley amazing though!!

Loo, you just made my day! *huggles*

IPB Image
Thanks Jen!

#44 puckloo39

puckloo39

• HoF Booster
  • 21,473 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 01:54 PM

QUOTE(brit_1102 @ January 19, 2007 - 12:33PM) View Post

1. I LOVE PATTY! LOVE LOVE LOVE! And that pic is amazing.

2. Oh hi Tom. How you doin stud? *wink*

3. OMG I am a total fan girl when it comes to Cheech. I think that he is one of the most gorgeous guys I have ever seen. I was gonna post some pics of him when this thread 1st started, but I couldnt find any that did him justice. That pic is absolutley amazing though!!

Loo, you just made my day! *huggles*

I am SO glad you likey these Guppies! I have more of Cheech at home, will post them for you tonight. Cindy (my photog friend/Shark fan) is Native American, so she resonates with Cheech. He is, too, as you know. So we have lots of Cheechoo.

You will be pleased. wink.gif

puckloo39dom.jpg

“Next time I tell you someone from Texas should not be president of the United States, please pay attention."

Best ever

#45 Earthhuman

Earthhuman

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,907 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 02:05 PM

Emu Salami looks like Sylvester Stallone tongue.gif

#46 puckloo39

puckloo39

• HoF Booster
  • 21,473 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 02:47 PM

QUOTE(Earthhuman @ January 19, 2007 - 01:05PM) View Post

Earth... what are you doing in here with us girls? tongue.gif You're so funny... Emu is much prettier than Rocky, except when he takes his teeth out. Ew. hockeysmile.gif

puckloo39dom.jpg

Best ever

#47 naranja

naranja

Rookie

• Pip
  • 177 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 05:06 PM

QUOTE(Earthhuman @ January 19, 2007 - 02:05PM) View Post

There certainly is some resemblence laugh.gif But Emu looks better than Sly.

Edited by naranja, 19 January 2007 - 05:07 PM.

"Dominik wanted to give the team room to have money under the salary cap. Let's face it, he's a $5 million-a-year goalie. We all know that. But I managed to talk them down to $2 million. It was a unique negotiation." Ritch Winter (Dom's agent)

#48 heinz57

heinz57

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 06:03 PM

QUOTE(puckloo39 @ January 19, 2007 - 09:31AM) View Post

you likey Tom Priceless (Preissing)? Me, too, he is a doll.

He's ADORABLE!

#49 puckloo39

puckloo39

• HoF Booster
  • 21,473 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 07:42 PM

for Brit, as promised... Cheeches for you!

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

puckloo39dom.jpg

Best ever

#50 HenrikRules40

HenrikRules40

I'm not a puck bunny.

• HoF Booster
  • 5,727 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 08:49 PM

QUOTE(Earthhuman @ January 19, 2007 - 03:05PM) View Post

laugh.gif What are you doing here? You are required to tell us who you think the hottest Non-Red Wing is now.

#51 brit_1102

brit_1102

Franchise...?

• Bronze Booster
  • 729 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 10:14 PM

Here's a guy we see a lot of. I find him absolutely adorable! Manny Malhotra:

IPB Image
IPB Image
Thanks Jen!

#52 puckloo39

puckloo39

• HoF Booster
  • 21,473 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 10:26 PM

I'd like him better if he hadn't led the charge 16 different times on poor Dom tonight in CBJ game. Of course, the Wings did absolutely nothing to stop Manny, so that's not his fault. I just felt bad for Dom. Chelios scored the back-breaker on him, even. Insult to injury... he's had a bad week, to put it lightly.

Manny was a Star once, I never understood why they let him go. Maybe he hated Hitchcock, too? Good boy, Manny! tongue.gif

PS - Manny has nice big hands... I like that, don't you?

Did you like your Cheeches? If so, I will look for more in my files...

Edited by puckloo39, 19 January 2007 - 10:27 PM.

puckloo39dom.jpg

Best ever

#53 brit_1102

brit_1102

Franchise...?

• Bronze Booster
  • 729 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 10:43 PM

QUOTE(puckloo39 @ January 19, 2007 - 10:26PM) View Post

I'd like him better if he hadn't led the charge 16 different times on poor Dom tonight in CBJ game. Of course, the Wings did absolutely nothing to stop Manny, so that's not his fault. I just felt bad for Dom. Chelios scored the back-breaker on him, even. Insult to injury... he's had a bad week, to put it lightly.

Manny was a Star once, I never understood why they let him go. Maybe he hated Hitchcock, too? Good boy, Manny! tongue.gif

PS - Manny has nice big hands... I like that, don't you?

Did you like your Cheeches? If so, I will look for more in my files...

Oh my goodness, I didnt even see them til you said that. I LOVE THEM! I'll take whatever you've got! He's so smiley...it's cute!

And yes, big hands are SO a plus! I love his arms...all they need are a few tattoos!
IPB Image
Thanks Jen!

#54 puckloo39

puckloo39

• HoF Booster
  • 21,473 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 11:13 PM

QUOTE(brit_1102 @ January 19, 2007 - 09:43PM) View Post

Oh my goodness, I didnt even see them til you said that. I LOVE THEM! I'll take whatever you've got! He's so smiley...it's cute!

And yes, big hands are SO a plus! I love his arms...all they need are a few tattoos!

you are so welcome... I love to share!! Cheech is as nice as he looks, by the way. Very fan friendly and cool with the kids.

You know who has some huge arms and hands on him, is Jagr. I like Jaromir, always have...he may have been the most talented player in the world in the late '90s, bar none. I love that big smile when he scores, he looks so happy!

He lost the touch there for a while when he cut the magic mullet, but he seems to have come back into his own with the Rangers. I wish I had a shirtless pic of him for you. I used to have some, but lost them in a hard drive crash, along with a lot of original Dom pics and Buffalo ones. Sadness.

puckloo39dom.jpg

Best ever

#55 brit_1102

brit_1102

Franchise...?

• Bronze Booster
  • 729 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 11:19 PM

QUOTE(puckloo39 @ January 19, 2007 - 11:13PM) View Post

you are so welcome... I love to share!! Cheech is as nice as he looks, by the way. Very fan friendly and cool with the kids.

You know who has some huge arms and hands on him, is Jagr. I like Jaromir, always have...he may have been the most talented player in the world in the late '90s, bar none. I love that big smile when he scores, he looks so happy!

He lost the touch there for a while when he cut the magic mullet, but he seems to have come back into his own with the Rangers. I wish I had a shirtless pic of him for you. I used to have some, but lost them in a hard drive crash, along with a lot of original Dom pics and Buffalo ones. Sadness.

Sorry about your pics sad.gif

I've seen Jaromir shirtless...something happened in a game and he had all his upper gear off for some reason...dont remember when/why. Good stuff from what I saw! For another amazing upper bod see Rod Brindy. WOW.

Aww, cool that Cheechers is as nice as he seems.

Know who's smile I like when he scores? (Doesn't belong in the non wing thread, but)...Huddles. Or Rex or whatever. He's got the cutest happy-goal-face ever! biggrin.gif
IPB Image
Thanks Jen!

#56 puckloo39

puckloo39

• HoF Booster
  • 21,473 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 11:35 PM

QUOTE(brit_1102 @ January 19, 2007 - 10:19PM) View Post

Sorry about your pics sad.gif

I've seen Jaromir shirtless...something happened in a game and he had all his upper gear off for some reason...dont remember when/why. Good stuff from what I saw! For another amazing upper bod see Rod Brindy. WOW.

Aww, cool that Cheechers is as nice as he seems.

Know who's smile I like when he scores? (Doesn't belong in the non wing thread, but)...Huddles. Or Rex or whatever. He's got the cutest happy-goal-face ever! biggrin.gif

you can't beat those Czech boyz for cuteness, you just can't!! You're right, I love Hudler's smile. Hockeycrazy3033 has the cutest laughing-Huddles in her sig. I smile everytime I see it.

I am sad about my Buffalo pics, too. I had a bunch of originals, of Dom and his kids when they were smaller, and stuff around the rink that never got printed in the press, sent to me by friend in Buffalo. Oh, well.

Cheli's got the most amazing bod of the NHL, if you ask me. Good lord... he's a freak of nature. I guess you wonder what I see in my skinny goalie, right? My admiration for him transcends the flesh, that's all I can say. laugh.gif

puckloo39dom.jpg

Best ever

#57 HenrikRules40

HenrikRules40

I'm not a puck bunny.

• HoF Booster
  • 5,727 posts

Posted 20 January 2007 - 12:44 AM

QUOTE(puckloo39 @ January 20, 2007 - 12:35AM) View Post

you can't beat those Czech boyz for cuteness, you just can't!! You're right, I love Hudler's smile. Hockeycrazy3033 has the cutest laughing-Huddles in her sig. I smile everytime I see it.

I am sad about my Buffalo pics, too. I had a bunch of originals, of Dom and his kids when they were smaller, and stuff around the rink that never got printed in the press, sent to me by friend in Buffalo. Oh, well.

Cheli's got the most amazing bod of the NHL, if you ask me. Good lord... he's a freak of nature. I guess you wonder what I see in my skinny goalie, right? My admiration for him transcends the flesh, that's all I can say. laugh.gif

I agree Cheli has a rockin bod. And Rex's smile is adorable. You know who DOESN'T have a rockin' bod? My chunky monkey Z laugh.gif

#58 Kira

Kira

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,559 posts

Posted 20 January 2007 - 01:52 AM

You know, I cannot bring myself to see Jiri as a "Rex"...it's just not him. I'll stick to Jiri...sounds more melodic on the ears.
Posted Image

#59 Kira

Kira

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,559 posts

Posted 20 January 2007 - 02:03 AM

QUOTE(puckloo39 @ January 19, 2007 - 01:03PM) View Post

Where is everyone today? I am on a conference call (endless) so I am playing while I wait for my turn to talk. zzzz~~

Puppytoes? Not tooo sure about that one! tongue.gif

Here is all I could find on PT (puppytoes) Girard. He's not hard to look at... too bad he got hurt. sad.gif

IPB Image
IPB Image

while I am entertaining myself here: one more Emu Salami... blush.gif
IPB Image

Loo, I called my friend Ellen and told her she had to see the pics of Jonathan...she said to thank you for them...you made her day! So thanks for giving my friend a reason to smile!

Posted Image

#60 puckloo39

puckloo39

• HoF Booster
  • 21,473 posts

Posted 20 January 2007 - 10:47 AM

QUOTE(Kira @ January 20, 2007 - 01:03AM) View Post

Loo, I called my friend Ellen and told her she had to see the pics of Jonathan...she said to thank you for them...you made her day! So thanks for giving my friend a reason to smile!

You are so welcome, my dear... tell your friend I am sorry her PT can't play anymore, that is sad. But hopefully, he's OK and doing something else he loves now.

puckloo39dom.jpg

Best ever

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users