279 replies to this topic

#61 HenrikRules40

HenrikRules40

I'm not a puck bunny.

• HoF Booster
  • 5,727 posts

Posted 20 January 2007 - 12:37 PM

QUOTE(brit_1102 @ January 17, 2007 - 10:25PM) View Post

Patty is FINE, Loo. I've always loved him.

When you go to post, there is a little pic of a tree right above the text box (right after the pic of the earth and the envelope). Click that, then if you copy and paste the link you are pasting in your replies now into the little box that comes up when you click the tree, your pic will be right in the message. Sorry if thats confusing. lol

IPB Image

I just wanted to see if I could post a picture.

I can't seem to get it to work sad.gif

Edited by HenrikRules40, 20 January 2007 - 12:37 PM.

#62 heinz57

heinz57

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 03:02 PM

Honestly, I haven't decided whether or not I like calling huddles Rex.
agreed-he has an adorable smile

#63 ChelisChick

ChelisChick

Cheli's Personal Masseur

• Gold Booster
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 03:30 PM

QUOTE(puckloo39 @ January 19, 2007 - 10:13PM) View Post

you are so welcome... I love to share!! Cheech is as nice as he looks, by the way. Very fan friendly and cool with the kids.
You know who has some huge arms and hands on him, is Jagr. I like Jaromir, always have...he may have been the most talented player in the world in the late '90s, bar none. I love that big smile when he scores, he looks so happy!

He lost the touch there for a while when he cut the magic mullet, but he seems to have come back into his own with the Rangers. I wish I had a shirtless pic of him for you. I used to have some, but lost them in a hard drive crash, along with a lot of original Dom pics and Buffalo ones. Sadness.

Jagr is the reason why I started watching hockey. The year the Czech team won the Olympics, I was like "Who is THAT?"

I've got a couple of pics when he came to Nashville playing with the Capitals. He stood right by the bench while I was taking pics of him. The hubby was being snarky and said "He's just playing to the camera." Well, he was. And I didn't complain one bit! tongue.gif

#64 ChelisChick

ChelisChick

Cheli's Personal Masseur

• Gold Booster
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 03:49 PM

And since you were talking about hot bodies, I can't let that discusssion go on without a pic of our beloved D-Mac.

IPB Image
IPB Image

I'm not ashamed to say I loved Cujo. I still do. And here's why.....

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

#65 Kira

Kira

"I hope you're not from KGB"

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,556 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 04:08 PM

QUOTE(puckloo39 @ January 20, 2007 - 10:47AM) View Post

You are so welcome, my dear... tell your friend I am sorry her PT can't play anymore, that is sad. But hopefully, he's OK and doing something else he loves now.

Ellen found an article a bit ago and sent it to me...apparently he's opening up a day spa in his home town in Quebec, and also developing another piece of property up there as well. He knows that he'll never be able to play the game again, but at least he's alive and well, and I'm sure if Ellen could figure out a way to get up there, she'd make an appointment at the spa for sure! smile.gif

Posted Image

#66 puckloo39

puckloo39

Champion, MVP and still the best!!!

• HoF Booster
  • 21,447 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 09:16 PM

HR 40 (Bobby-sox, to me) has seen this, but you have to see my autograph from Mac the Bod. He is amazing, isn't he? Wow... He signed this on the back of my friend, Thane's, exhibitor's badge in 2001 at Traverse City. Thane figured out who all the "big men in expensive cars" actually were, the day training camp ended. Bummer.... he said he kept noticing them in the bar after dinner. I would have been all over that!! He didn't have a clue, and he's Canadian, to boot. What's wrong with him??

The second signature is Brett Hull, who said "Oh here, let me sign it, too," when my friend asked Brett if he 'was a hockey player, too.' tongue.gif

IPB Image

"To Linda, You ROCK!" Love it... I miss Mac. sad.gif

QUOTE(Kira @ January 21, 2007 - 03:08PM) View Post

... and I'm sure if Ellen could figure out a way to get up there, she'd make an appointment at the spa for sure! smile.gif

I would be so all over THAT if I were her. biggrin.gif

puckloo39dom.jpg

"There is no passion to be found in playing small -- in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living."

Nelson Mandela - RIP  1918-2013

Better than Ever

#67 brit_1102

brit_1102

Franchise...?

• Bronze Booster
  • 729 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 09:34 PM

QUOTE(ChelisChick @ January 21, 2007 - 03:49PM) View Post

I'm not ashamed to say I loved Cujo. I still do. And here's why.....
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

Oh I love Cujo and I'm not afraid to admit it. His eyes are wub.gif I'll have to see if I can find any of the good pics of him I had.

IPB Image
Thanks Jen!

#68 puckloo39

puckloo39

• HoF Booster
  • 21,447 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 09:50 PM

I did love Cujo's spirit in TO. He was fun to watch when he would do stuff like try to beat up the referee. tongue.gif

Believe it or not, I can't find many decent pics of this man:

IPB Image

he is very pretty, I think. But as you know by now, I have a thing for Czechs on skates. blush.gif

** Martin Havlat, in case you don't recognize him.

Edited by puckloo39, 21 January 2007 - 09:52 PM.

puckloo39dom.jpg

"There is no passion to be found in playing small -- in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living."

Better than Ever

#69 AlinaG15

AlinaG15

Jr. Prospect

• 15 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 10:22 AM

Martin Havlat is hot.....I already said that I think. I have a thing for Czechs too but they dont have to be on skates...Lots of hot Czech soccer players!
"Your hair, it's bright" Valtteri Filppula

#70 HenrikRules40

HenrikRules40

I'm not a puck bunny.

• HoF Booster
  • 5,727 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 07:01 PM

QUOTE(puckloo39 @ January 21, 2007 - 10:50PM) View Post

I did love Cujo's spirit in TO. He was fun to watch when he would do stuff like try to beat up the referee. tongue.gif

Believe it or not, I can't find many decent pics of this man:

IPB Image

he is very pretty, I think. But as you know by now, I have a thing for Czechs on skates. blush.gif

** Martin Havlat, in case you don't recognize him.

Chellooooo!

#71 brit_1102

brit_1102

Franchise...?

• Bronze Booster
  • 729 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 11:14 PM

Don't hate me for this...but I still loooove Sean Avery! For some reason, I find his attitude amusing and he is VERY good looking... blush.gif

IPB Image

IPB Image
IPB Image
Thanks Jen!

#72 puckloo39

puckloo39

• HoF Booster
  • 21,447 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 11:50 PM

QUOTE(brit_1102 @ January 22, 2007 - 10:14PM) View Post

Don't hate me for this...but I still loooove Sean Avery! For some reason, I find his attitude amusing and he is VERY good looking... blush.gif

He does clean up nice, the one time I met him in 2002, he looked very handsome. Remember when Shanny used to call him "A-Pup" or Puppy? I thought that was cute. Sean just needs to learn when to shut up. He's not Brett Hull, he can't get away with it. Not yet, anyway.

Funny Avery story, when Sean was still a Wing: He was getting off the ice and passed Georges Laraque, who was an Oiler then. Avery said, as he passed Big Georges: "You can't handle me, Georges..." with his snotty little trademark sneer. Laraque simply turned around and stared at Avery like he was a piece of lint or something. I believe he was just too stunned to take Sean's head off just then. I simply lost it... you had to be there. The image still is stuck in my mind. tongue.gif

Georges: 6'3", 240 pounds of solid muscle
Sean: 5'9", 180 on a good day

I think Georges could pretty much take ya, pup. laugh.gif But, yes, Aves is cute.

puckloo39dom.jpg

Better than Ever

#73 ChelisChick

ChelisChick

Cheli's Personal Masseur

• Gold Booster
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 01:51 AM

There's NO way Avery is 5'9". He came out after a game against the Preds last season to sign autographs. I didn't want one, so he passed me by. We looked each other dead in the face. I'm 5'6". laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Plus, he acted like an @$$ while he was out there. Typical Sean. tongue.gif

Here's me and Patrick Lalime. I have NEVER seen a goalie as tall as him. And so nice!!!
IPB Image

And my other guilty pleasure, Keith Carney. Don't laugh!!!
IPB Image

And another Czech goalie, Tomas Vokoun. He was a total sweetheart! I dig his chest hair! tongue.gif
IPB Image

#74 puckloo39

puckloo39

• HoF Booster
  • 21,447 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 08:58 AM

QUOTE(ChelisChick @ January 23, 2007 - 12:51AM) View Post

There's NO way Avery is 5'9". He came out after a game against the Preds last season to sign autographs. I didn't want one, so he passed me by. We looked each other dead in the face. I'm 5'6". laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Here's me and Patrick Lalime. I have NEVER seen a goalie as tall as him. And so nice!!!
IPB Image
IPB Image
And another Czech goalie, Tomas Vokoun. He was a total sweetheart! I dig his chest hair! tongue.gif
IPB Image

I adore Patrick Lalime. Good gosh, he got a bad rap in Ottawa. He was not a bad goalie but those fans... borderline insanity how much they hated a guy who just did his best for them. I bet he was glad when Ottawa signed Dom.

I love Vokoun, too. I like his attitude and the confidence he brings his team, like a certain other someone I could name. The only problem with Tomas is his health. He just seems to have no luck, and really weird stuff happens to him like the blood clot thing. Scary.

Heck, I love goalies, perry-odd. D-men are next in line with me, except for Emu. Maybe Dom and Emu get their own category?

puckloo39dom.jpg

Better than Ever

#75 HenrikRules40

HenrikRules40

I'm not a puck bunny.

• HoF Booster
  • 5,727 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 12:19 PM

QUOTE(ChelisChick @ January 23, 2007 - 02:51AM) View Post

IPB Image
IPB Image
And another Czech goalie, Tomas Vokoun. He was a total sweetheart! I dig his chest hair!
IPB Image

You ALWAYS have such awesome pictures! I'm half jealous, half in awe smile.gif But Lalime...yeah he's cute. And I didn't realize how cute Vokoun was! Carney, on the other hand... unsure.gif It's ok...I think Mikael Samuelsson is hot.

#76 brit_1102

brit_1102

Franchise...?

• Bronze Booster
  • 729 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 01:25 PM

QUOTE(ChelisChick @ January 23, 2007 - 01:51AM) View Post

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

I love Vokoun! FSN did a piece on him cooking...it was SO cute! Yeah, he is adorable.

Oh wow, I've never seen what Lalime looks like before...he's really cute!!

IPB Image
Thanks Jen!

#77 wingsgirl001

wingsgirl001

Hey Hey, Hockeytown!

• Gold Booster
  • 6,752 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 06:31 PM

QUOTE(ChelisChick @ January 23, 2007 - 01:51AM) View Post

IPB Image

Wow! I've never actually seen what Lalime looked like. He's really cute!

i57ouh.jpg

Captain Z!

#78 ChelisChick

ChelisChick

Cheli's Personal Masseur

• Gold Booster
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 08:29 PM

He's a total cutie. I love his "wonky" eye!

#79 Kira

Kira

"I hope you're not from KGB"

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,556 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 09:43 PM

I haven't seen anyone yet who holds a candle to my Pasha...the only one who comes close is Manny Legace.
Posted Image

#80 brit_1102

brit_1102

Franchise...?

• Bronze Booster
  • 729 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 10:15 PM

QUOTE(ChelisChick @ January 23, 2007 - 08:29PM) View Post

He's a total cutie. I love his "wonky" eye!

I totally wasn't gonna say anything!! I love it too laugh.gif
IPB Image
Thanks Jen!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users