• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Saran

Prospect Ranking Update

Rate this topic

Whoa.. McGrath drops to 15...

Nill On Grigorenko

the Red Wings plan to sign him this summer. "We've talked to him and his agent," said Nill. "He knows it's time for him to get over."

I like the sounds of this. I really want to see what this guy can do.

gotta say something about the reporting at that site, from a legal standpoint.

did this guy directly talk to nil, andersson, etc and get those quotes himself? some of the quotes from nill mirror quotes of his in the freep story.

and *if* he pulled these quotes from other places and didn't attribute them...that's a problem.

again, i don't know the full story here and i'm certainly not accusing anyone of anything. it just isn't clear where those quotes came from. if they came from him, he should do what the freep did and say "we sat down with nill and here's what he told us."

Edited by sWINGED

gotta say something about the reporting at that site, from a legal standpoint.

did this guy directly talk to nil, andersson, etc and get those quotes himself? some of the quotes from nill mirror quotes of his in the freep story.

and *if* he pulled these quotes from other places and didn't attribute them...that's a problem.

again, i don't know the full story here and i'm certainly not accusing anyone of anything. it just isn't clear where those quotes came from. if they came from him, he should do what the freep did and say "we sat down with nill and here's what he told us."

Matt Wuest (RWC publisher) talks directly to Wings scouts. The article appeared at RWC the day before it was dated. There is some speculation among RWC posters (but not Matt) that the Freep 'lifted' its' material from RWC. All other DRW sites (especially HF) use material from RWC which is a never-ending source or irritation for them, because they pass it off as original work.

Matt also writes on potential draftees for Hockey News.