• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
raidedredwing2

Evan McGrath

Rate this topic

I went to the toledo storm game last night, and our last years draft pick "Evan McGrath" was looking pretty sharp. I wouldnt doubt that this kid will have an impact on our team in the next few years

He was up in GR, and ended up being a non-factor. Its good hear his game is coming back to him in the ECHL.

i want him to be good he was supposed to be a for sure first rounder but his stats didnt improve from his rookie year i like him and he is from oakville ontario just like me :D

McGrath has gotten some pretty good scouting reviews around the league, saying that he has the potential to be a good second line goal scorer. His juniors numbers look great too, posting up a 114 points in only 67 games in 2005-2006 with Kitchener.

The only concern I have is his currently weak point totals with GR this year. Only 14 points in 59 games. He's still young though, and has a lot of potential, so it's hard to judge him as of right now. Hopefully he can pick it up and return his game to his form he had in juniors.

Thought I'd dig up this thread...

With an assist tonight, McGrath has 7 points in 9 games. He only had 14 points in 56 games last year but he now has 20 pts in 57 games this season. A slight improvement, especially of late.

He is certainly turning his career around. Might sound drastic but that's pretty much the bottom line. He was heading for another poor year as a pro but he will end the season feeling very confident.

A goal and 2 assists tonight. 21 points in his last 29 games. :thumbup:

http://griffinshockey.com/team/roster/inde...ml?player_id=18

Lives in Toronto…Greatest hockey memory is winning the 2003 Memorial Cup with Kitchener…Hockey idols as a youth were Steve Yzerman and Doug Gilmour…Greatest influences on his career were his mother and father…Plans to be a coach or agent after his playing career…First job was working in a pro shop…Proudest achievement was signing his first NHL contract…Most exciting places he’s visited are Germany, England and Las Vegas…Played baseball and lacrosse growing up…Once met the band members of Rascall Flatts and skateboarder Rob Dyrdrek…Favorite music artists are Nickelback and Kings of Leon…Favorite movies are Step Brothers and Wedding Crashers…Favorite TV show is Entourage…Roots for the Michigan Wolverines…Favorite sport to watch besides hockey is the MLB playoffs.

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

Heard today that he's playing with Syaracuse of the AHL now? Did the Wing's release/loan him?