• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
WingMachine91

NHL needs to get back on espn ASAP

Rate this topic

Another reason for me to hate Versus...

One of the few local games I would get to see in HD (Wings @ Rangers)...and it's being aired on Versus. Which I don't have.

MSG is airing...wait for it...college basketball. And ironically enough, one of the teams is the school at which I work. Which means it's a nothing game.

I hate Versus.

I moved to Buffalo, originaly from Ontario..hockey is really big here and Buffalo has both Versus and CBC. We had a 7.1 rating for Versus which is higher than any other cable show on during that time which is very good imo. I don't know what the ratings were for CBC but I know me and my friends watched it on CBC.

The news channels here did very well on getting out that the ASG was on Versus and so did MSG which is our local station for the sabres. I'm not sure if other cities did this...everyone in Buffalo knows what Versus is and what channel it is on because the news does a good job at stating it.

CBC has some of the best coverage now. I'm a Coaches Corner fan, but the game calling and color is much better than anybody else.

The VS experiment has failed gary, you lose.

You can't get CBC in most of the US. I'd rather have hockey on Vs than don't have it on any channel at all. Like it was prior to 1993. Did people forget that?