• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
ShanahanMan

Sean Avery on the Trade Market

Rate this topic

i was at an La kings game on vacation in cali and saw avery play, and i was impressed. in person, he looked fast, made hits, had a fight and scored the game tying goal with 20 secs left. i think that is exactly what we need for the playoffs. he brings energy and grit to our team. he is perfect, plus hes played here before and the players loved him. i dunno why u wouldnt want him, so what hes a punk. as long as hes on our team thats fine with me. he plays hard, hits, fights, and scores timely goals. perfect for playoffs. i would totally give up a pick for him and see what happens. make the trade holland. make the trade

i was at an La kings game on vacation in cali and saw avery play, and i was impressed. in person, he looked fast, made hits, had a fight and scored the game tying goal with 20 secs left. i think that is exactly what we need for the playoffs. he brings energy and grit to our team. he is perfect, plus hes played here before and the players loved him. i dunno why u wouldnt want him, so what hes a punk. as long as hes on our team thats fine with me. he plays hard, hits, fights, and scores timely goals. perfect for playoffs. i would totally give up a pick for him and see what happens. make the trade holland. make the trade

Atta boy! To Sean Avery! :thumbup:

That is a horrible idea. Avery is one of the stupidest players in the league. If he came here, he'd fight people for his own entertainment, not to protect anyone. He doesn't care about anyone but himself. Listen to the way he talks about people (including his own teamates) to the media.

I'll surely pass on this one.

The Los Angeles Kings have traded centre Sean Avery and prospect John Seymour to the New York Rangers for right winger Jason Ward along with prospects Marc-Andre Cliche and Jan Marek.

That is a horrible idea. Avery is one of the stupidest players in the league. If he came here, he'd fight people for his own entertainment, not to protect anyone. He doesn't care about anyone but himself. Listen to the way he talks about people (including his own teamates) to the media.

I'll surely pass on this one.

thankfully, so did Detroit.

*whew*