• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Zetter is Better

Henrik Zetterberg

Rate this topic

Guest mindfly

And tomorrow he will marry his Emma :P hopefully he will get a boost from that on the ice as well

Edited by mindfly

Guest DatsyukianDeke13

And tomorrow he will marry his Emma :P hopefully he will get a boost from that on the ice as well

Indeed he will. I read online that is some three day event and Kronners basically said he wasn't at liberty to discuss what's going down

He gets hurt in that by Datsuk. I definitely think as good as Z is as a defensive forward that Datsuk is better.

It's really hard to say who is the better defensive forward of the two. I would say Pav is better on the forecheck and backcheck, due to his magical ability to steal the puck, but in the defensive zone I'd put Hank slightly ahead. There is a reason Hank is the first choice for a 3-on-5 kill. Hank is also the go-to shutdown guy.

It's really hard to say who is the better defensive forward of the two. I would say Pav is better on the forecheck and backcheck, due to his magical ability to steal the puck, but in the defensive zone I'd put Hank slightly ahead. There is a reason Hank is the first choice for a 3-on-5 kill. Hank is also the go-to shutdown guy.

Isn't it great we don't need to choose?

Isn't it great we don't need to choose?

Well, when it comes to whether or not they should play on separate lines then when you think of it from a defensive point of view there's strong case for keeping them apart, which I don't prefer but I'm not a hockey coach.

Well, when it comes to whether or not they should play on separate lines then when you think of it from a defensive point of view there's strong case for keeping them apart, which I don't prefer but I'm not a hockey coach.

I meant we don't need to chose which one we want on the team, we get both. But sure, their defensive ability is going to be a factor with everything else whether they are together or separate.

Guest DatsyukianDeke13

Hank lives the life I want... I mean, just look at that girl. Damn...

I think every guy except for a select few can say that

I think every guy except for a select few can say that

Yes. I sure love my fiancè. But world class hockey talent, future captain of the Wings, swedish model wife, and being one of the only guys that makes Crosby just look damn average. One of a kind.

Guest DatsyukianDeke13

Yes. I sure love my fiancè. But world class hockey talent, future captain of the Wings, swedish model wife, and being one of the only guys that makes Crosby just look damn average. One of a kind.

hopefully your girl doesn't post on here...

Guest mindfly

It crazy what kind of broads these guys pull in, especially the ugly ones.

Money, Money Money :siren:

It crazy what kind of broads these guys pull in, especially the ugly ones.

That is for sure. Who was it Avery was with? Alyssa Milano (Dion pickin up the sloppy seconds lol). And Modano with Willa Ford? Just unreal with these guys. But the most life changing one was when I saw Holmstrom at the 98 parade and saw him with his wife.... I realized anything is possible haha.

hopefully your girl doesn't post on here...

Nah, she is too busy drooling every time Stevie Y is shown somewhere lol.

How much of the team will be at Z's wedding? Is it just the Europeans?

Z probably invited the whole team but I wonder how much of them were able to make it.

Filppula, Datsyuk and all the swedes are there. I haven't read about any other Wings being present.

Filppula, Datsyuk and all the swedes are there. I haven't read about any other Wings being present.

Hmm. No Babs? Kenny? Stevie? They probably couldn't make it or something. That sucks. Assuming Z invited them.

Guest mindfly

Hmm. No Babs? Kenny? Stevie? They probably couldn't make it or something. That sucks. Assuming Z invited them.

Well, Z probably figured they have a packed schedule anyways, no need to bring them over to Europe for 3 days for just a wedding, maybe babcock is enjoying some vaccation up in his summerplace in saskatoon, Stevie is busy with his GM job, and i guess Kenny is also busy, or atleast i hope(?).

Edited by mindfly

Well, Z probably figured they have a packed schedule anyways, no need to bring them over to Europe for 3 days for just a wedding, maybe babcock is enjoying some vaccation up in his summerplace in saskatoon, Stevie is busy with his GM job, and i guess Kenny is also busy, or atleast i hope(?).

You'd think (or at least hope) that he'd extend invitations to everybody and that they'd find a way to make time for the ceremony at least. But oh well.

EDIT: I'm sure Mr. Ilitch has a private plane reserved for these kind of events.

Edited by titanium2