• Please log in to reply
222 replies to this topic

#221 wingslogo19

wingslogo19

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,234 posts

Posted 11 February 2007 - 04:40 PM

Im going to say it one moref****** time...Bert needs a change of scenery... the panthers aren't the powerhouse like the Wings are, it would be a huge bonus if he came to the wings and performed as long as he's healthy
IPB Image

#222 Draperfan

Draperfan

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 923 posts

Posted 11 February 2007 - 05:09 PM

QUOTE(Elshupacabra @ February 10, 2007 - 02:55PM) View Post

I don't think the wings should pick up good ole' Todd "Break Neck" Bertuzzi, the last thing we need is more peneltys
I agree ,the guys a bum and a very dirty player and he does take the dumbest penaltys

user posted image

#223 haroldsnepsts

haroldsnepsts

"Classy"

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 16,909 posts

Posted 11 February 2007 - 05:12 PM

QUOTE(Kp-Wings @ February 11, 2007 - 09:57AM) View Post

I wonder what it is that people see Bert as such a risk because of his injury this season, which is really the first major one of his career. It's not like he's Eric Daze, and has had 3 previous back surgeries in a 3 year period. Yes, it does make him a bit risky, but it's not like he's a glass statue.

And to rephrase, once again, on the Moore incident for all doubters: That was 3 years ago. It's not like he did it last week, so let it go.

Because back problems are a chronic injury, and he may not set foot on the ice before the deadline. He's gonna be a playoff rental, so it'd be nice to know exactly what you're renting.