• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
edicius

2/8 GDT: @ St. Louis Blues, 8:00pm EST

Rate this topic

The Mac is in net??? IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII don't knoowwwwwwwwwwww... :unsure:

Prove me wrong baby...show me you can win an NHL game! Regardless, Zata impresses yet again tonight...don't know when, don't know how...but rest assured you will be blown away.

Come on boys/girls! Join me at LetsGoBlues.com to read their hilarious anti-Wings posts and stick up for our boyz! Usually something akin to: Wings suck and they're ugly. :P

Joey will play well. Markov looked seriously hurt, anybody have word on that? If not, you know what that means, Mr. Lilly-farts back in the lineup, and JUST when we got him to the bench with Schneider's return, damnit. Oh well, the effects of Mr. Murray are wearing off I think, and they are showing their true colors. Still a couple years from a playoff team I'd say. As has been our pattern lately, I'll look for Stempniak to score early on Joey, maybe we're even down 0-2 going into the 2nd. No matter, whatever Babcock chooses to say before the game clearly isn't as good as when he tears into his team for playing lethargically. I'll say Wings 7, Blues 4. High scoring affair! Zetts, Dats, Huds, Lids (200) ,Lang X 3. :P Who cares for the Blues.

The season series is 4-0-2 so we've picked up 10 of a possible 12 points against St. Louis this year. The domination continues tonight even with an AHL goaltender in the lineup because the defense will hold the Blues to 14 shots. Legace hangs tough early but eventually folds under the relentless pressure from Detroit and the Wings win 3-2.

Darn joeys in net , If the blues run him the wings will probably do nothing this time as opposed to last time when they just hudded in the conrer ;) . Anyways , hopefully the kid gets his first career win tonight , LETS GO WINGS

5-2 (Cleary and Langer & 2 from Z and another breakaway goal from Homer)

Please god babs , No Lilja , call up ericson or quincey , just no lilja

I too dislike back to back games...I think our record on them is something like 3-7, which is brutally painful.

I hope we have enough left over to stake Joey to a good lead and then sit on it by playing some good defense. Pasha is only 7 points away from 300 in his career, and I'd love to see him inch that much closer to it (3 goals away from 100, and 4 assists away from 200 - not bad)

Latest I have heard on Markov is that he might play tonight, it's probably gonna be a game time decision.

GO WINGS!!!!!!!!!

Wings win 4-3 Lids gets his 200th career goal tonight also, cleary,draper,and filppula

That was a awesome goal that Zetterberg scored last night by the way :siren:

Wings win 4-3 Lids gets his 200th career goal tonight also, cleary,draper,and filppula

Oooh Babs says Ozzie will play on Monday! I guess it's not going to be two more weeks afterall! YAY!!

Anywho, Wings shall win tonight and the Preds shall lose against the Leafs. Sounds good to me!

LETS GO WINGS!!

Light up, Manny. I can't wait to see if the Wings get 'lucky' tonight with their goals against him.

Wings 3- Flip, Langfeld, Lang

Blues 1- Mayers

Come on boys/girls! Join me at LetsGoBlues.com to read their hilarious anti-Wings posts and stick up for our boyz! Usually something akin to: Wings suck and they're ugly. :P

Joey will play well. Markov looked seriously hurt, anybody have word on that? If not, you know what that means, Mr. Lilly-farts back in the lineup, and JUST when we got him to the bench with Schneider's return, damnit. Oh well, the effects of Mr. Murray are wearing off I think, and they are showing their true colors. Still a couple years from a playoff team I'd say. As has been our pattern lately, I'll look for Stempniak to score early on Joey, maybe we're even down 0-2 going into the 2nd. No matter, whatever Babcock chooses to say before the game clearly isn't as good as when he tears into his team for playing lethargically. I'll say Wings 7, Blues 4. High scoring affair! Zetts, Dats, Huds, Lids (200) ,Lang X 3. :P Who cares for the Blues.

I think we're feeling a little relief from the other week. It should definitely be another good game. I believe the key to winning against the wings right now is taking the physical play to you. If we can come out flying and hit some bodies we may have a good chance.

Last game @STL had about 2000 Wing-Nutz in the house and was an ineffective but noticable irritant.

I believe the key to winning against the wings right now is taking the physical play to you. If we can come out flying and hit some bodies we may have a good chance.

Last game @STL had about 2000 Wing-Nutz in the house and was an ineffective but noticable irritant.

Unfortunately, you are so right. But, as my buddy from Ottawa suggested to me the other day.. it doesn't seem to matter when teams outmuscle the Wings early on. They hit and hit and hit, and by the 3rd they're exhausted. Then the Wings tend to pull away ... as has been the trend lately. ;)

I too dislike back to back games...I think our record on them is something like 3-7, which is brutally painful.

I checked the schedule and Detroit's record in game 2 of back to back games is 3-5-2. Not good, but I did want to point out that 9 out of 10 were road games. The Red Wings are not exactly road warriors this year (15-11-3). I bet that record would look a lot better if some of these back to back games were at home.

Oooh Babs says Ozzie will play on Monday! I guess it's not going to be two more weeks afterall!

That's great news! :thumbup:

Here's hoping Dom can now get some rest, and be ready to roll when the playoffs start, and at the same time Ozzie can get warm. :sly:

Edited by Never Forget Mac #25

What is the overall opinion and performance on Mac in net?

he's OK, but i think he gets overwhelmed at times and lets pucks in. still a rookie