• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
edicius

2/8 GDT: @ St. Louis Blues, 8:00pm EST

Rate this topic

FYI THE BLUES AND WNGS HAVE PLAYED EACH OTHER APPROXIMATELLY 237 TIMES SINCE THE BLUES HAVE BEEN IN THE LEAGUE.....THESE ARE REGULAR SEASON GAMES...............THE RECORD FOR ST LOUIS AFTER TONIGHTS SHUTOUT.................96-100-41[/b]...........FROM 1971 TO 1992 BLUES DOMINATED AT AN EQUAL RATE AS HAS DETROIT FROM 1992 TILL THE PRESENT............92 WAS STEVE Y. FIRST YEAR IN THE LEAGUE......MAYBE THE PENDULUM IS ABOUT TO SWING BACK....

"92 WAS STEVE Y. FIRST YEAR IN THE LEAGUE" are you kidding?

as for joey, that was the best goaltending performance ive seen anyone in a red wing jersey make this year (mind you i havent seen every game)

I think we should have him as backup to hasek if he can play at that level often!

Just no justice, they get a lucky bounce goal off of our player, we hit 3 posts, joey plays his heart out and we dont even score one in return. argh, the stars were against us tonight or something.

st luois did control the game most of the time though, so I guess we sort of got what was coming to us (even though it was a back2back game)

cant believe how dead the keil center, or whatever the hell its called now is! and the tickets are so cheap, its like 4 tickets lower bowl, 4 hot dogs, 4 large drinks and something else for 100 bucks!

anyone else miss manny? :(

one streak ends, time to start another winning streak!

FYI THE BLUES AND WNGS HAVE PLAYED EACH OTHER APPROXIMATELLY 237 TIMES SINCE THE BLUES HAVE BEEN IN THE LEAGUE.....THESE ARE REGULAR SEASON GAMES...............THE RECORD FOR ST LOUIS AFTER TONIGHTS SHUTOUT.................96-100-41[/b]...........FROM 1971 TO 1992 BLUES DOMINATED AT AN EQUAL RATE AS HAS DETROIT FROM 1992 TILL THE PRESENT............92 WAS STEVE Y. FIRST YEAR IN THE LEAGUE......MAYBE THE PENDULUM IS ABOUT TO SWING BACK....

:lol: What the hell wacky s*** are you guys smoking up in Missouri... Yzerman first year was in 92, wow i don't think i've ever laughed that hard on this site before :lol::lol:

WOW--I HAVE TO PLEAD INSANITY............This is what I get for listening to announcers and not using my brain. They were using the timelime to compare the domination of each team and misspoke about it turing around when S.Y. came to town. Should have engaged brain since Kelly and Ferderko make about 10 mistakes per broadcast. Glad I could give you a good laugh after the shutout

Edited by Cajanek_Spielmacher

WOW--I HAVE TO PLEAD INSANITY............This is what I get for listening to announcers and not using my brain. They were using the timelime to compare the domination of each team and misspoke about it turing around when S.Y. came to town. Should have engaged brain since Kelly and Ferderko make about 10 mistakes per broadcast. Glad I could give you a good laugh after the shutout

Well i can deffantly tell you that you gave us a laugh that's forsure, but glad you could take it

Bernie Ferderko?

omgomg =)

If that's the case then the hockey media circle for other teams in the league doesn't reach the boundries of St. Louis.

Edited by Kp-Wings

If that's the case then the hockey media circle for other teams in the league doesn't reach the boundries of St. Louis.

Hmmm...on the contrary...

Based on the comments in here, I'd say news from around the league isn't able to penetrate the walls of this forum. That's fairly obvious...but not surprising at all.

The Blues have played Detroit well this year and have one of the best records in the league since Murray took over.

Beating the Wings now isn't the shock that it would have been early in the season or last year.

"Oh my God...I can't believe we lost to the Blues of all teams!!!"

:rolleyes:

Come on...pay attention people.

They might not make the playoffs...they dug themselves too big of a hole early in the year. But they have been playing good solid hockey for quite some time now.

They are 15-6-2 over their last 23 games...which includes wins over Detroit twice, Dallas, @ San Jose, @ Anaheim, @ New Jersey, Colorado twice, Buffalo, @ Pittsburgh, and a couple OT games vs. Nashville.

Just sayin'.