• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
LeftWinger

Zetterberg...

Rate this topic

Is Nick Lidstrom greedy?? since he is the highest player on the team?? Nope I wouldn't say so but with your theory one could say so.

Actually, Nick decided to stay in Detroit for the same amount as he was making last year, even though it was widely speculated that he could have gotten the league max somewhere else. So no, I wouldn't call him greedy.

Guest LivingtheDream

Someone raised an interesting question - Hank or Pavel? Wow, this is intriguing! Perhaps we should ponder this most original thought on making a choice between these two unique players. I know we are all busy, but we should devote a thread to this particular topic. I bet it would lead to some interesting debates!

Someone else brought up Russian greed. Fascinating! I had never heard such a thing. Is there some environmental factor of the tundra that leads to this condition? Perhaps this topic also deserves it's own special thread!

Keep up the good work guys! Such fresh and original web based content is quite rare these days!

Come to think of it. I had an idea. Lilja is a bit of a dissapointment. I'd like to see a lively discussion on his merits as a Wing!

Someone raised an interesting question - Hank or Pavel? Wow, this is intriguing! Perhaps we should ponder this most original thought on making a choice between these two unique players. I know we are all busy, but we should devote a thread to this particular topic. I bet it would lead to some interesting debates!

Someone else brought up Russian greed. Fascinating! I had never heard such a thing. Is there some environmental factor of the tundra that leads to this condition? Perhaps this topic also deserves it's own special thread!

Keep up the good work guys! Such fresh and original web based content is quite rare these days!

Come to think of it. I had an idea. Lilja is a bit of a dissapointment. I'd like to see a lively discussion on his merits as a Wing!

EDIT: I had to remove that comment b/c I didn't want it miscontrued as rude to LTD b/c he was kind enough to think of me in another thread.

Edited by HenrikRules40

While we're at it, I'd like a discussion on whether the Wings need toughness.

And real quick, can we please talk about Lang? Is it just me or is he kind of...what's the word I'm looking for? He's kind of lethargic...doesn't want to work hard...what's the word! And also he sort of is not good, but like bad...but really bad...what's the word?!?!?

Ok I'm done.