• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

2/11 GDT: Flames @ Red Wings

Rate this topic

anyone else watching on sportsnet?

the announcers basically just said the red wings weren't that good, and clagary was just bad.

like c'mon, aside from being all over the flames jocks from the puck drop, this is just stupid. hank, dats and homer, hudler and fullpullas line making things happen on rushes, etc. we were DAMN sharp. especially the first line. we looked like we had a 20 minues powerplay.

but trying to say kiprusoff wasn't at fault? c'mon, the guy looked lazy as hell. one goal he faked, yes, but he was slow moving he crease and almost let in a 3rd goal when it was 2-0. and was lazy on many other plays. he got pulled for more than just sending a message.

eh...we're whompin ass and i likes it

do they say that about other teams when the Wings let down in the first, and let this sort of thing happen? I wonder... I think Calgary looks awful, too, but the goals were not lucky, **nods to Manny**

:P

WOOHOO! Not 1 minute...not 2 minutes...not 3 minutes...FOUR MINUTES! DO IT!

isn't that hysterical. When FSN came on they were up close in the penalty box and said 4 minutes for high sticking and I started laughing.

YEAH HANK!! That's the way. Can we say Hat Trick? That would be sweet and highly overdo?

Zetts scores his 2nd goal of the game, PP 3rd point of the game.. When i got home it was the end of the first and it was already 3-0 wings, and the wings had chased kipper out of net.. WOW was not expecting this at all.. s*** flames just scored