• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

KrazyGangsta

Just a question for trades...

Rate this topic

Lets say trade deadline passes and the wings dont acquire anyone ... would you be pissed or wouldnt care ... like would you be suprised or something ??? I dont know why but i really want to see either nagy doan bertuzzi on this team but not only for a rental ... for the upcoming years also

I'd be disappointed. We're obviously lacking some things up front. It'd also be exciting just to see the Wings make a trade, considering the last legitimate one we made was in 2004.

It seems that Red Wings are more involved in trade rumours this season, so one could think that this time Holland has something bigger up his sleeve. We'll just have to wait and see, Kenny is (luckily) not the type of GM to make a hasty/risky trade.

But I'd for sure be disappointed if nothing happened because it's hard to believe that we'd be a strong Cup contender with this lineup. Of course we'll have a hopefully healthy (*knocks on wood) Dom this time around and a more solid defensive team that should do pretty well in the playoffs.

One or two gritty wingers would be great, other than that we're pretty well stacked.

But no matter what happens, go Wings! :siren:

Edited by FinWing

Lets say trade deadline passes and the wings dont acquire anyone ... would you be pissed or wouldnt care ... like would you be suprised or something ??? I dont know why but i really want to see either nagy doan bertuzzi on this team but not only for a rental ... for the upcoming years also

Theres no way that they dont acquire anybody, i think its guaranteed they get at least one player who will be inserted right into the everyday lineup (meaning it wont just be a Cross type depth trade). Even if the Wings dont trade someone off the roster they already have the available cap space to add somebody. Detroit's certainly not the type of team who will just let that leftover money sit there...