• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

KrazyGangsta

Detroit Red Wings Injuries ...

Rate this topic

Anyone has any return dates for ... Hasek Kopecky Samuelsson

Ive heard markov will be back on monday ... is that right???

OMG Kopecky! Remember him? :lol: I completely forgot about him. Which is stupid of me b/c I was at the game where someone rode him into the boards...eek...and I saw him at the mall with a sling on too. Yeah...Kopecky...I remember now.

From what I read and understood, the Dominator will be back dominating in Dallas on Valentine's Day. (Just for Loo...coincidence? His return is on V. Day...in Texas...where he knows you are...come ooooonnnnnn!)

Haseks injury shouldn't be anything serious, more of a day-to-day problem. Kopecky should be back around mid-March, at least I haven't heard of any changes to that timescale.

Don't really know about Sammy though, seems like he's getting minor setbacks with injuries all the time.

OMG Kopecky! Remember him? :lol: I completely forgot about him. Which is stupid of me b/c I was at the game where someone rode him into the boards...eek...and I saw him at the mall with a sling on too. Yeah...Kopecky...I remember now.

From what I read and understood, the Dominator will be back dominating in Dallas on Valentine's Day. (Just for Loo...coincidence? His return is on V. Day...in Texas...where he knows you are...come ooooonnnnnn!)

That would be nice, to see Dom back vs. the Stars. I can't go to the game, unfortunately, which pretty much breaks my heart in two. Wings within 400 miles of me and I can't be there? :(

I wish some people would quit being so pessimistic about Hasek being out long term with a minor injury, as if that's likely. I wonder if those fans are hoping for that to happen, or just saying it so they can be righteously indignant about it, if the worst happens?

Give poor old Dom a break, willya, please? Not literally, you know what I mean. ;)

Guest Crymson

Kopecky has, regrettably, lost his chance. He, Hudler and Filpulla were in a footrace for roster spots, and he's fallen behind now.

I find myself missing Sammy, oddly enough, Lang and Cleary need him.

Kopecky has, regrettably, lost his chance. He, Hudler and Filpulla were in a footrace for roster spots, and he's fallen behind now.

Agreed on Kopecky. It's a shame too b/c he was looking real good. I was feeling his gritty egde coming through towards the end there.

And YES! I miss Sammy too. He's not that bad. I think he just gets a bad rep b/c he is surrounded by so much talent. Like it or not, he contributes enough to where when he's in the lineup we may or may not notice him but without him we're thinking...where's #37?

I don't think Kopecky has lost his chance, with his size he can provide something different than Rex or Flip and thus it isn't so simple to determine who plays and who doesn't. None of these guys fit the same mold.

At least Rex should watch out for his roster spot. ;)

Yeah, Cleary and Lang are suffering with no show Williams on their line.

I don't think Kopecky has lost his chance, with his size he can provide something different than Rex or Flip and thus it isn't so simple to determine who plays and who doesn't. None of these guys fit the same mold.

At least Rex should watch out for his roster spot. ;)

I'll take Kopecky over Langfeld. Although, Langfeld has played a good, simple game, a couple of scoring chances, but generally very reliable. It seems like he's always back. Still, Kopecky has potential and played similarly, a little more physical, yada yada yada.

I hope Langfelf eventually finds a permanent spot on the roster, he doesn't scare me when he's on the ice (Lilja...).

Yeah, Cleary and Lang are suffering with no show Williams on their line.

Williams's contribution in the last ELEVEN games- a +/- of -2.