• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Zeta Power 40

Ryan Smyth

Rate this topic

Since Edmonton isnt set on trading him and dont have to, you can be damn sure he wont be had for anything like Hudler and draft picks. I dont think the Wings would pony up anything that would interest the Oilers...so i'd rule it out.

I can not believe this is back up. Seriously, other than Gretzky, Ryan Smyth is number 1 there. He is a hometown boy, who is adored by fans and a great player to boot. I am almsot positive he will spend his ENTIRE career in Emonton. He would be awesome here, but it ain't gunna happen. However wants can cut and paste this and bring it back to say: "ha!! Kev you were wrong!!!" if it does end up happening, but I am sure thaty wont happen.

Ryan Smyth is an Oiler and always will be. Lets not waste our time looking at him and let something good pass us by while we are twidling our thumbs on something that wont happen.

More talk about Ryan Smyth, foolish talk. He is not going to be traded. Yes he would be great here, but IT IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

I can not believe this is back up. Seriously, other than Gretzky, Ryan Smyth is number 1 there. He is a hometown boy, who is adored by fans and a great player to boot. I am almsot positive he will spend his ENTIRE career in Emonton. He would be awesome here, but it ain't gunna happen. However wants can cut and paste this and bring it back to say: "ha!! Kev you were wrong!!!" if it does end up happening, but I am sure thaty wont happen.

Ryan Smyth is an Oiler and always will be. Lets not waste our time looking at him and let something good pass us by while we are twidling our thumbs on something that wont happen.

:clap: My sentiments exactly.

Well the oilers and smyth are having troubles right now with contracts and the numbers... if come close to deadline and the oilers are out of the playoff run, i could see the oilers trading him

but who could we give them? we don't have enough available

Guest Crymson

Edmonton is only a scant few points outside of the playoff bubble. They won't trade their franchise player right now.

Guest Crymson

Well the oilers and smyth are having troubles right now with contracts and the numbers... if come close to deadline and the oilers are out of the playoff run, i could see the oilers trading him

Edmonton is currently six points out of a playoff spot. They have six games between now and the trade deadline, and twenty more after that. They will not drop out of playoff contention in the next six games, even if they lose all of them.

Edmonton is currently six points out of a playoff spot. They have six games between now and the trade deadline, and twenty more after that. They will not drop out of playoff contention in the next six games, even if they lose all of them.

Well i guess we'll have to wait and see now won't we... another thing it doesn't help when Cal, Van, and Minny keep on winning

Edited by wingslogo19

Guest Crymson

Well i guess we'll have to wait and see now won't we... another thing it doesn't help when Cal, Van, and Minny keep on winning

20 games is a long time.

They are also only six points out of leading the division. Doubtful if they trade away there best players. Edmonton usually picks it up late in the season, sometime it helps them sometimes it doesn't.

They are also only six points out of leading the division. Doubtful if they trade away there best players. Edmonton usually picks it up late in the season, sometime it helps them sometimes it doesn't.

They have a big 7 game road trip coming up, this i think will make or break there season