• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
MotorCityMiracle

Beating A Dead Horse Here But....

Rate this topic

I'm sorry because I know this topic has been well talked about..... BUT. I believe it is time to have this man sit in the press box for the rest of the year. I've never seen someone as useless as him. He is a major liabitly on the blue line, and put the team at risk every time he is out on the ice.

What he thinks out on the ice baffles me. He charges an incoming forward, gets blown by, and doesn't cover the trailer who eventually scores. He also never picks up a man (if he does it's to late), and just stands around in front of our goalies. I've never seen anyone with his size not even try to be physical. Hey, even Cory Cross threw down once and threw a few checks every now and then.

I'm glad Lilly's head got banged on the side of the boards, maybe it knocked some sense into him. Sorry about the rant, but please someone tell me Meech or someone in GR is better...........

Guest Crymson

I can't even begin to tell you how much I dislike Lilja. DUMBEST PLAYER I'VE EVER SEEN.

What pisses me off more about him is that he just seems to not give a s*** when he makes hideous mistake after hideous mistake. No attempt to change anything...

Geez, The Wings continuously got beat ON THE OUTSIDE by streaking Flyers players.... That's disgusting

Exhaustion.

Also, stop bitching.

Geez, The Wings continuously got beat ON THE OUTSIDE by streaking Flyers players.... That's disgusting

Capped by Kyle Calder (who isnt the greatest skater) effortlessly beating Lebda to the outside....I couldnt believe it either. Philly looked like the fastest team in the league tonite beating Detroit wide at will.

Even Lidstrom, twice! What a loser that guy is.

Make me Crymson :hehe:

I was just commenting on how disappointed I was tonight.. I almost never get to see the Wings on TV (Montreal), so when I do see them it's sad to see they're not playing their best hockey

Edited by hardcoretom21

Lilja should of attempted to fight back against Gauthier. What does Lilja think is going to happen if you hit a guy from benind. All Lilja does is turtle. He's 6' 3" 228 and doesn't even attempt to drop he's gloves. At least Franzen showed some heart and dropped the gloves when he fought against Odonnell even though Odonnel hit him with one punch and it was over. If Lilja attempted to fight back or even play hockey like a 6' 3" 220 pound defenseman plays I might have some respect for him. And Lilja wonders why he's not a regular in the line-up.

Edited by Jesus

One of teh worst defenceman in the nhl , a pussie if I ever saw one , pulled a Cluade tonigth and turtled when Denis Guathier came over , Lilja for Gauthier ? Nah , Bob Clkare quit so that's ruled out.

I'd trade lilja for a dollar , look how we got draper. Draper turned out to be one of the best defencesive forwards in the game , Lilja could be a great ahler for someone , and we could use pucks.

One of teh worst defenceman in the nhl , a pussie if I ever saw one , pulled a Cluade tonigth and turtled when Denis Guathier came over , Lilja for Gauthier ? Nah , Bob Clkare quit so that's ruled out.

I'd trade lilja for a dollar , look how we got draper. Draper turned out to be one of the best defencesive forwards in the game , Lilja could be a great ahler for someone , and we could use pucks.

Put him to the ECHL :P

Know what is sad? If we don't/can't trade Lilja, we are stuck with him for ANOTHER year. Who actually gave him a two year deal anyway?!!

Ha! Ha! To vent of course!

esteef!

If you're going to vent, at least pick new crap to ***** about then to at least make it halfway entertaining.

You can predict venting about Lilja 25 miles away. We know he sucks more often than not. It's getting old and stale.

Guest Crymson

Capped by Kyle Calder (who isnt the greatest skater) effortlessly beating Lebda to the outside....I couldnt believe it either. Philly looked like the fastest team in the league tonite beating Detroit wide at will.

Three games in four days will do that to anybody.

If you're going to vent, at least pick new crap to ***** about then to at least make it halfway entertaining.

You can predict venting about Lilja 25 miles away. We know he sucks more often than not. It's getting old and stale.

Here's a thought. Don't reply in this thread if you don't like reading about it. :siren: