No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
chelios4eva

2/14 GDT: @ Dallas Stars, 8:30pm

Rate this topic

Aw thanks hun...you made my day :blush:

=) I try!

I'm ok.

Yeah...the first time I met Hank he smiled and I was like *double take* what!!! I think he uses snuff... :(

And being the pro you are, you smiled back and gave no hint of surprise at his appearance, right?

:cool:

=) I try!

And being the pro you are, you smiled back and gave no hint of surprise at his appearance, right?

:cool:

If she's like me she doesn't even notice because she's lost in those brown eyes and the accent.

Edited by terri27

Was just going through the scores and noted that Nashville is pumping San Jose, was 5-0 last i saw. Hmmm, do we play San Jose again before Play Offs, I would just like one shot to see if we can hold our own.

god your lucky. mason never closes school. they should of today tough

does any one here have nhl 07 for xbox 360?

Saginaw Valley State U never really does either. :angry:

God I'm bitter about the way the NHL doles out prodigy players... Crosby, Malkin, Staal, Ovetchkin and Semin- five retardedly good players handed to two teams. And with the way Washington is playing.. guess who'll get next draft's 1st pick star?

Easy.

When they seeit and ask themselves "Should we call them on that?" they say nah let's piss some people off. :P

If I ref'd nhl games...

....secretly, I would.

AGH! What happened, Z? Two fans in a row! I can't believe that.

The Stars play the most unappealing, unpalatable brand of hockey in the league. They make the Devils look like the Gretzky Oilers. If I was a Dallas fan, I'd be pissed watching this garbage. If this is what it takes to win in the NHL, I'll take a losing team. It's just brutal to watch. I'd rather see Crosby and Malkin win 30 games than see a team put 5 defenders standing still in the neutral zone and making the playoffs.

If I ref'd nhl games...

....secretly, I would.

AGH! What happened, Z? Two fans in a row! I can't believe that.

That's probably why you're not a ref. :P If you do favor the Wings. :cool:

Edited by terri27

God I'm bitter about the way the NHL doles out prodigy players... Crosby, Malkin, Staal, Ovetchkin and Semin- five retardedly good players handed to two teams. And with the way Washington is playing.. guess who'll get next draft's 1st pick star?

Should they do a lottery every year, like after the lock-out? I actually found that kind of exciting.

Z fanned twice??? Where is his mind! Come on Haaaaank!!!

Maybe because his 2 Valentine's aren't there his mind isn't focused. Or maybe he thought the puck need to cool off so he was being polite. :P

Should they do a lottery every year, like after the lock-out? I actually found that kind of exciting.

I wouldn't mind that. Would keep teams like Washington and Pittsburgh from deliberately tanking year to year to accumulate top picks. :P