• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
chelios4eva

2/14 GDT: @ Dallas Stars, 8:30pm

Rate this topic

The Stars play the most unappealing, unpalatable brand of hockey in the league. They make the Devils look like the Gretzky Oilers. If I was a Dallas fan, I'd be pissed watching this garbage. If this is what it takes to win in the NHL, I'll take a losing team. It's just brutal to watch. I'd rather see Crosby and Malkin win 30 games than see a team put 5 defenders standing still in the neutral zone and making the playoffs.

tell me about it. How many more games against them do we have?? I hope this is the last.

Z did have that thing! I don't know how it didn't bounce off the goalie into the net!

That's probably why you're not a ref. :P If you do favor the Wings. :cool:

Hey! I'd be a good ref. But oh... I know. I guess I wouldn't get the job then.

"Do you like the winged wheel?"

"Why yes I do, don't you?"

"I'm sorry, sir, the NHL won't be having any need of your services."

Skate the puck in, get forced to the boards, shoot from a bad angle, no traffic in front of the net, easy save. Repeat ad infinitum.

GO TO THE F**KING NET. Knock the goalie on his ass. Play with some balls.

good chance by zetter, zata, zets, zetterburg, hank, henrik, z, or whatever you want to call him

yeah, his name seems to get longer every day, by the time his teammates rattle that thing off, the game will have ended

...anybody else notice how Zetterberg's shot missed bouncing off of Smith and into the net by about an inch...and then a Red Wings clear takes a fluke bounce off the side boards and ends up in the slot right in front of Ozzy??

Hockey Gods: A little luck, please???

Z did have that thing! I don't know how it didn't bounce off the goalie into the net!

Hey! I'd be a good ref. But oh... I know. I guess I wouldn't get the job then.

"Do you like the winged wheel?"

"Why yes I do, don't you?"

"I'm sorry, sir, the NHL won't be having any need of your services."

:lol:

good chance by zetter, zata, zets, zetterburg, hank, henrik, z, or whatever you want to call him

My future husband, the man of my dreams...oh wait general names that apply to everyone. :P

Should they do a lottery every year, like after the lock-out? I actually found that kind of exciting.

Heck yeah! Who didn't find it exciting? Plus- what's more fair then a random event? We need to start writing some strongly worded letters :D

My future husband, the man of my dreams...oh wait general names that apply to everyone. :P

:lol:

HR40, if I had to name my number one tease of the year, it would be that play alone by Hank.

And I am absolutely serious about that statement. It was that.. yeah. Pain.

200 post

HR40, if I had to name my number one tease of the year, it would be that play alone by Hank.

And I am absolutely serious about that statement. It was that.. yeah. Pain.

:yowza:

I'm sorry. How much time is left for him to make it up to you?