• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
chelios4eva

2/14 GDT: @ Dallas Stars, 8:30pm

Rate this topic

guys, i am so proud......SO PROUD..........to be a red wing. im full of love right now

How fitting that you're full of love on Valentine's Day. :)

they'll have Smith we'll have Osbad.

if the Wings come out sharp they'll win it.

otherwise Oz will win the game for Stars

I would stay away from the lottery ace... today is not your day <_<

Great 1st game back by the wizard

This is the kind of game that gives me hope for the playoffs. Wings were getting absolutely stoned by Smith, the man could do no wrong tonight, and Zetterberg absolutely refused to let it happen. Nice.

If Hank keeps dominating the way he is it will be hard to stop the Wings. I'd feel more comfortable if the first line wasn't the only option though.

Hahaha! If only Hank's interview tonight could be online!

Hank is glowing like he just made love for the first time ever. I am serious, there is that little grin and glint in his eye. This is hilarious.

If Hank keeps dominating the way he is it will be hard to stop the Wings. I'd feel more comfortable if the first line wasn't the only option though.

That second line has been laughable lately. Lang, Cleary, and Williams haven't gotten anything done at all.

This is a win we really needed if we wanted to keep pace with Nashville. The Preds blew out the Sharks tonight.

:colorbounce: :colorbounce: :colorbounce: :colorbounce:

HANK IS THE MAN.

AND HELLO PEOPLE..WHERE IS THE LOVE FOR THE GREAT OZ?! So happy he got a win! He played REALLY good for it being his first game back. He made a lot of tough saves, and was really quick. Also good with the puck. Didn't look like his finger was bothering him much. WOOO OZ!

AND HELLO PEOPLE..WHERE IS THE LOVE FOR THE GREAT OZ?!

Honestly? I forgot there was any Detroit Red Wings at all. Hank absolutely stole the show. What a completely dominating (dare I say Fedorov-esque--complete with wraparound attempt) performance by our main man. Absolutely dynamite. Give this man some awards.

AND HELLO PEOPLE..WHERE IS THE LOVE FOR THE GREAT OZ?! So happy he got a win! He played REALLY good for it being his first game back. He made a lot of tough saves, and was really quick. Also good with the puck. Didn't look like his finger was bothering him much. WOOO OZ!

Yeah, Ozzie kept it at a one goal game until we took over in the second half of the third.

I just hope he can stay healthy now.