• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Crymson

The Sedin Twins Making Some Money on the Side..

Rate this topic

Guest Crymson

Hey didn't someone post this yesterday :P

I was afraid of that. Oh, well-- anything for a laugh.

Something that is kinda pissing me off with these adds, why in so many of them are the players wearing their equipment? Like last year w/ Forsberg in bed and Crosby in the shower or Turco driving the mini-van!!! And it continues w/ these guys.

Like are we (the viewer) that retarded to not get the point of the commercial w/ them out of the equipment an in normal clothing?

The NHL commercials are funny and have so much potential, but they still making some mistakes.

Something that is kinda pissing me off with these adds, why in so many of them are the players wearing their equipment? Like last year w/ Forsberg in bed and Crosby in the shower or Turco driving the mini-van!!! And it continues w/ these guys.

Like are we (the viewer) that retarded to not get the point of the commercial w/ them out of the equipment an in normal clothing?

The NHL commercials are funny and have so much potential, but they still making some mistakes.

i think it's funnier with the equipment.

"Vat's up,"

hahahahahaha

I think because primarily the commercials aren't geared toward hockey folk. Obviously even non-fans can pick up that it's a hockey jersey without all the equipment.. but it drives the point home, I'm sure.

Baseball and basketball don't have tons of equipment underneath, so it grabs attention to include it in some of the cases. Someone could come in and say, "So does football!" I'm sure, but football, baseball, and basketball aren't the ones hurting for making an impact in America. Thus, hit the common denominator over the head skates and hockey pants. :rolleyes:

Hey didn't someone post this yesterday :P .. But the twins should never be ALLOWED to dance again

I posted on this like last Saturday--and it was funny then. Watching it again, it is still hilarious. I like how Daniel Sedin was getting all into the dance/strip tease waiving his hands in the air--it was so bad it was good.

Yeah, I understand that them wearing the equipment drives home that they are hockey players into the head of non-hockey market places. But I think they would've been just fine wearing something else. Even male stripper clothes, (firefigher, or even hockey-stripper clothes) ...

... don't know if this is entirely apporpraite, but I went to a strip club (female though) one time and one of the dancers came out in this hockey get up. She looked unrealm one of the best i've ever seen. But then again, what looked good on her may not look at good on the Sedin's.

But so far the Tampa Bay with Lecavier and Richards is my favortie. Its funny, they aren't at home playing games with there equipment on!!! and pretty much immitating somethign we have all done.